Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active XtremeGUARD© Screen Protector (Ultra Clear)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 5, 2013
Fits my Samsung Galaxy S4 Active perfectly. It was a little difficult to separate the screen protector from the backing. No problems with bubbles, but I did get a little something stuck under the screen protector, so now I have a little black dot on my screen. It definitely makes my screen feel different; makes my screen a little less "slippery." I like it, but I guess the change in texture is not for everyone.
on July 23, 2013
Read the instructions first, you have to do a wet install. Much less risky with this phone, at least. If you try to put it on dry, it will not work. The protector is quite durable, and after a month of use has no visible marks. I like the tactile feel, but sometimes it does cause some friction if my fingers are especially dry. it does have sort of a wavy effect on the screen, you'll notice it in reflections, but that is common to all protectors of this type, I find. It doesn't bother me, but it may some. If you want a distortion free protector, look for some of the cheaper ones that come in 3 and 6 packs. They're not as durable, but they're more of a rigid, clear plastic sheet than these.
on June 12, 2014
I applied this to my S-4 Active and it was very straight forward and easy to install. The protector fits perfectly and seems to work well. Received the product quickly. This was a lot cheaper than other protectors and looks to be stronger and more durable. I like it!
on September 12, 2014
The product is not as good as the Zagg Invisishield that I had on previous Galaxys. The cover is not cut according to Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. I have the cover flush to the edge on top but the cover is too long for the buttons below. Because its too long and the S4 Active has raised buttons, the cover has loose open edges by the button. To the bottom corners, its too long and had to get exacto blade to trim the excess.
on July 26, 2014
The screen protector was scratched by the squeegee, rendering it useless in my opinion. It wouldn't lay flat to adhere fully to the screen. I am returning it and going to Target for a different one.
on March 27, 2014
Too many steps to get the protector on your phone screen. Must wash and soak your hands in soapy water, wet the protector, then let it air dry. If this is not done right it might cause misalignment. the process could take up to 24 hours. Also, it might turn out cloudy, therefore, because of all the particulars, I chose not to use it on my phone.
on July 17, 2013
I've tried many different screen protectors and settled on this one being the best. I like the 'wet' install which is pretty easy, just follow the directions using soapy water and it goes on well. Any residual 'bubbles' will disappear just as they explain.

This one is much cheaper than Zagg and some others and at first I was questioning why, but am convinced now it is just a better deal with less advertising and overhead. The screen protector works as well as any.

Personally I'm not a fan of the rigid plastic protectors that go on dry. They seem impossible to do well and always have bubbles that never go away due to dust getting in during the install process. The way these go on with the wet install allows them to be easily adjusted and tend not to get dust under then. When I say 'wet' it is not lots of liquid, just enough to allow you to apply it, nothing to worry about in terms of the electronics. Try it, what do you have to lose it is quite cheap and I can tell you it works. I do recommend getting a couple as I have occasionally messed one up fat fingering things...so at this price I just toss and try another.
on July 24, 2013
I purchased a Galaxy S4 Active cellphone and I wanted to make sure the screen stayed as clear as possible. I ordered the XrtemeGUARD Screen Protector (Ultra Clear). As soon as I put it on my phone I could see that I made the right decision. I no longer have any concerns regarding my screen. Make no mistake if you want the best protection get a XtremeGUARD Screen Protector (Ultra Clear).
on June 4, 2015
It didn't cost much which is great but you get exactly what you pay for. I had a guy put it on for me and it is so cheap and thin it has multiple kink lines in it. I can't complain becuase again - the price was very low but it is not the product I thought I was buying.
on March 19, 2014
We could not get this on the cell phone correctly. there were lumps and bumps everywhere. I've put on multiple screen protectors over the years and have never had any issues before. Waste of money, as we will have to buy a new one.

See 1 answered question