Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on November 27, 2013
Absolutely beautiful!!! I was looking for a rose gold watch for quite sometime and couldn't look away when I saw this one. It is exactly as pictured. Totally worth the splurge. I love it!
on December 21, 2014
Got this as a gift for my Goddaughter, and she loves it. After several months, I'm waiting to see if the finish wears off like some people have experienced, but so far so good. I think this may simply be because she is very careful with everything she owns (she puts her watch right back in its original box after using it. Also it's not her everyday watch, but her dress-up watch).
on January 30, 2014
LOVE this watch! It is so beautiful! I get compliments on it daily! I wasnt sure how it would look on me because I do have small wrists, it is bigger but it still looks great! Love the rose gold color and the sparkle!
on February 15, 2014
Got this for my girlfriend just as a no-occasion surprise gift. It looks way better in person. She loves it, and I love looking at it. Very eye catching.
on September 12, 2014
Gorgeous watch! Bought mine from 'DealMeDeal', quick shipping which was nice except packaging wasn't all that great. And when I took the watch out there were a lot of very noticeable scratches on the watch. Will most likely be returning this.
on March 13, 2014
We got this for my Boss as a going away present. She absolutely loved it !!! Watch looks really Beautiful in person . Gonna Miss my Boss Jessie!!! #LaLuchaEsRealidad#
on July 26, 2014
Wife was happy. She walks into any MK store and is noticed immediately when wearing it. Looks better than any mk watches they have in in Stock sometimes. Hot piece
on July 12, 2014
Excellent.. My daughters were excited to hv them
on October 27, 2014
Beautiful watch! I am very happy with it!
on September 29, 2015
Nice looking watch. Love it.