Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 17, 2015
I already had a pair of these jeans, which I love, but had paid much more for them at the store. I took a chance that these jeans would fit the same, and they do. They are not super low in the back, which I also love.
on January 21, 2015
I was taking a risk when I decided to buy jeans first time online and it also being my first pair of 7 For All Mankind. I usually wear a size 25 in Joe's and Hudson but after reading the reviews that these run a bit small, I ordered a size 26 and they fit perfectly in the waist (~115lbs). I always factor in the need to hem all of my jeans since I am 5'1 and these were no exceptions. The jeans are so comfortable that I could probably sleep in them, but I won't.
on March 6, 2015
In jeans I am a true 29 but after reading the reviews that these jeans ran small I ordered a 30. I was so happy I did because they fit snug but good. The jeans are very soft and stretchy. They do have a slimming effect :).
on March 7, 2015
Was very disappointed in these jeans. Way to much stretch! I should of sent them back but I wore them and then found out how much stretch they have. Not recommended unless you like a lot of stretch in your jeans.
on June 5, 2014
I have a VERY hard time finding jeans that for me right. I am a curvy girl with a small waist and these fit perfect! Love, Love, Love them,
on May 13, 2014
This is my first order of 7 for all Mankind jeans and found the fit to be okay but more of a bootcut style than the straight leg I was expecting so have returned them.
on July 11, 2014
Great jeans - I have been wearing this brand/style for years. These seemed to run smaller than usual, but otherwise great.
on September 23, 2014
I've always loved 7's b/c they always fit my body type and are made well. (I guess for the price that's expected!) Anyway, highly recommend.
on March 22, 2015
The colour is good. The fit is ok i'm usually a 30 but ordered 32. Just an average pair of jeans nothing to wow about.
on November 24, 2013
This is my 1st pair of 7FAM jeans. I ordered my normal size 25. The waist and hip fits perfect. It does not gap at waist like some other jeans that i owned. The material feels so nice and soft. It is very comfortable wearing it. I am 5'5". The jeans is about an inch too long for me after wash. Not a big problem, i just fold it up.