Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on December 8, 2013
THIS IS A TRULY BEAUTIFUL TIMEPIECE. MY WIFE LOVED IT. IT IS STYLISH AND EASY TO WEAR AND IS AN EXCELLENT ACCESSORY TO HER WARDROBE.
on August 29, 2015
This watch looks so nice. I wear it daily. It has just the right amount of "bling." I never shower or swim with it. The crystal face is very durable and in 10 months, I only have one small scratch on it. HOWEVER, 2 of the numbers have fallen off and are free floating around in the watch's face! The second hand gets stuck on the numbers and then won't work. I can't believe it. What a huge bummer! I would not recommend buying this product!
on December 21, 2015
I received this watch and thought that it was beautiful. Unfortunately, it was very large and it took me several weeks to get it to a jeweler to remove some links. On the first day that I wore it, TWO of the numerals fell off and impede the hands of the watch. Hopefully, I will be able to get it repaired because it was too late to return it.
on November 26, 2014
I absolutely LOVE this watch. I've gotten a lot of compliments. One person told me "you are making a statement with that watch." My wrist is small so I had to remove 5 links from the band, but that is to be expected. Would definitely recommend this stunning and beautiful watch.
on January 7, 2014
I love the look and durability of my watch. It's rugged yet feminine, without being dainty. I will need to take it to a jeweler to have some links removed, but I don't mind. It's very high quality.
on April 1, 2014
Appropriate for elegant sport. I like it. The bracelet is too long for me, but is no difficult solve it.
on December 10, 2015
Very beautiful watch. Was nice (5*) while it lasted.

The numbers fall off. I took it once to be repaired, and the local watch shop did a great job. Several days later two more numbers came loose. This causes the watch to lose time, as well as potentially damages its internal mechanisms. Find a better quality watch to purchase.
on May 1, 2015
I got this as a birthday present. Loved it. Until the number 4 literally came off. Couldn't just exchange it, now it's more expensive than originally paid for it. Didn't even last a week.
on March 30, 2015
The watch was too bulky and not what I had expected. I had expected a more elegant piece.
on February 28, 2015
Beautiful watch! It is gorgeous and at an awesome discount! My wife loved it!!

See 1 answered question