Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 25, 2015
I gotta admit no corners were cut making this shirt. The color is fabulous, it washes well (cold water only though) and its whisks away moisture while remaining warm in somewhat cooler conditions. The collar is crisp the buttons well fastened and placed, the seams well stitched. It's a very long shirt that tucks in well. My boyfriend needed shirts for work and I agonized for hours on them because he is not overly tall but has an extremely long torso for his height and normal shirts show crack if he bends over. This fit the bill. He could not say enough positive things about this shirt. We will definately be ordering more colors. And on the price? For the quality of this shirt it's definitely no overpriced.
VINE VOICEon August 22, 2015
This is a very long shirt, and being 6'7", I appreciate that. I'm close to 300lbs, which puts my waste at 43" and my chest in a 48" jacket (not sure how much those help, but there you are). Anyway, xl tall is perfect for me. The color is very vibrant, but the orange isn't obnoxious (I do find some orange to be obnoxious). The details are rather well done, and while these can be a bit pricey, I don't feel they are overpriced (there's value in the construction and fit).
on September 18, 2015
This shirt is great since so many polos are polyester and hot. These are cotten and polyester blend and are comfortable. They do run a little larger than most shirts but I can still wear them comfortably. You can buy cheaper shirts but I'll stick with cutter,and buck.
on July 17, 2016
This is not the product I ordered. My order should have been 100% polyester. Cotton polo's was not wanted. I have ordered several Cutter & Buck polo's that were 100% pollyester and I was very satisfied. This was a reorder.
I will no return it but will probably not buy again.
on February 7, 2015
Like the shirt but the sizing is smaller than expected. It seems that Cutter & Buck has changed their sizing. I have been buying Cutter shirts for years & never had a size problem. Always bought 2X. This was shorter & not as smaller overall.
on June 27, 2015
A good shirt, but as always, you can't buy clothing on the Internet, as you cannot try a garment on for size. But when you accidentally choose the right one, shopping is a snap. Otherwise you spend more time than ever returning and returning until you DO get it right. Sizing is NOT the same from manufacturer to manufacturer. Am about to revert to going back to shopping at malls.
on January 8, 2015
Abundant length for a tall (6'5") person. Very comfortable: somewhere between all cotton and all polyester.
on June 26, 2016
Extremely poor quality. Material started snagging immediately on everything. Color faded to near white on sleeves after 1 wash (no, I did not use bleach). This shirt is only worth about $5.
on January 15, 2016
Best polo around. Fits great, shirt and collar keep their shape after many washings. Always looks good for work casual. Nice looking knit material, cool in summer, warm in winter.
on September 9, 2015
Color was off. The actual shirt i received did not match the photo. However, i still give it 5 stars because the color looked nice and the shirt is of good quality.

See 1 answered question