Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on February 18, 2014
I love this thing. I bought it for my Braava 321 (same as the 320, different box) because it doesn't come with one, though the 380 does. After using the Braava a few times without it and now a few times with it, I absolutely think it should come with all Braavas. It's an added cost, nut so worth it. The mopping function just doesn't work well without it. I was constantly having to re-wet the cloth or walk around spraying in front of it every so often. I fill the reservoir about 2/3 full and it keeps the cloth wet the entire run (450-500 square feet) with very little left to dump out at the end. Since it's not using alot of liquid, the floor is completely dry within a minute or so. One HUGE tip though - When using this, do not let the Braava sit on the floor for any length of time after it's done. Any remaining water/solution inside will continue to seep out onto the cloth and leave a puddle. On some flooring that's just a slight annoyance, on other flooring (such as laminate) it has the potential to damage the floor. I would definitely buy this again if I ever lost or broke it. I paid $36 and it was worth every penny.
on January 6, 2015
I liked my Mint 4200 before I got this cleaning pad, now I love it. This does a wonderful job of keeping the cloth damp throughout the cleaning cycle. I am delighted that this product, which was designed and distributed by the Mint's primary competitor, works perfectly.

All you have to do is fill the reservoir with water or mild cleaning solution. I use the Swiffer cleaning solution. It takes about a half-cup of water. The liquid drips out through a sponge-like applicator in the middle of the pad. The cleaning solution continuously flows out during the cycle. The cloth is still damp once the Mint is done cleaning. There are only drops of solution left in the reservoir. It cleans at least 10x better than a damp cloth alone. A pad such as this should come standard with all hard-floor cleaning robots.

Please note, if you use this with the Mint, the grey cleaning clothes that comes with it does not sit well with this pad. You will need to use the blue iRobot ones or custom-cut your own microfiber clothes. This uses Velcro strips to hold the cloth in place, rather than tucking it in. There's too much excess length and bulk with the Mint cloth to seat properly.
on February 21, 2014
Since the 320 model does not come with this, I ordered it separately. I think they all should have as a standard item or at least a discount on the price if you buy both together. I gave one less star just because of that reason only.
It works better than just a damp cloth so I am glad that I did buy it. I would definitely recommend it even if you have hardwood floors. I was a little worried about how much water would come out but it worked out great and no longer concerned.
on March 24, 2014
This was exactly what I wanted. It is the reservoir of fluid needed so that my Imint (Brava) can damp mop my floors. The largest area I need to mop is 24x40. My only wish is that it could dispense liquid wax. However, the mfg clearly warns against such use. Works with the microfiber towels provided with the Imint (or available seperately for purchase.)
on May 30, 2014
The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because mine came apart at the seam on one side. It's still usable to a degree. I just hold it together tight until I attach it to the Braava itself. After the weight of the Braava is on this, it helps to keep the water inside. But for the price, I expected it to last a little longer. I've only had it for around 3 months!

I ordered a second reservoir pad eventually. This one has lasted me longer, and I haven't had any problems at all. It's possible that I just got a bad one the first time around. So far, I'm happy with it.
on November 29, 2015
This is my fourth and last replacement of this reservoir It develops stress cracks in the clear plastic after a few months and leaks. IRobot denies there is a problem and therefore I assume is not working to resolve it. Braava is an excellent machine, but this issue makes it unaffordable.
review image
on February 26, 2016
READ BEFORE BUYING!!!!!! Reservoir only fits Mint 4200A, not the mint 4200 as specified in the listing! This product will render your 4200 in operable unless you physically alter the magnet bar. After countless hours troubleshooting with different Mint 4200's (I own two)... I came upon posts from other Mint owners and discovered the problem. I used my Dremel to notch the magnet bar (see picture), and now my 4200 works fantastic! I would've given this product A four star rating, but I am so ticked off that I had to discover this on my own, and alter a $300 unit to make this ad on work… because the seller did not list that the reservoir does not work on the 4200, only the 4200A and the 5200. Amazon should send me a gift card for what I went through to get this to work, and if they change the listing… It will save them thousands in restocking labor on all the units they are having returned
review image
on July 22, 2015
I got this to go with my 320 that didn't come with one like the 380 does. While it is a slight improvement over just using a mop cloth dampened at the beginning of the cycle it still doesn't do what I think is an adequate job of keeping it damp. When the cloth starts to dry out the reservoir pad does continue to dampen it, problem is its just a 2" strip in the center because that is the only port where water escapes. Also, it is pretty pricey for what it is. I should have just returned it.
on August 1, 2015
This cleaning head is a MUST for the Braava. I have the older, white model and it was a pain to use until I got this cleaning head. I clean 500 Sq ft with the reservoir head and the pad never gets dry. I usually wind up with the head still half full when it's done so I think the battery would probably die before you would run out of water.
So far, I have had no issues with it leaking or cracking so, A++!
on December 17, 2015
This is an absolute must-have if you have a Braava floor cleaner. I honestly think the cleaner should come with this because it's that important. Without it, I had to spray the floor all around before running the cleaner. This reservoir pad is awesome! I mix in a little vinegar too and it works great!