Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 22, 2014
A couple of my friends and I remember the "Slow Donnie" episode when it first ran on television. I finally decided to buy it on Amazon. We watched it while brewing some beer and we probably laughed as hard as the first time each of us first saw it. In general, the show wasn't bad, but, in my opinion, this is one of the most funny episodes in a sitcom ever. I can't think of anyone else who could have played "Slow Donnie" better than David Cross. Chicken pot, chicken pot, chicken pot piiiiiiiie!
on June 20, 2016
Good season but still think season 1 and two are better....several episode's are classic though...especially puppet master,the mask and what the teddy bear saw. Please release the rest of the seasons..what's the problem??
on August 7, 2013
You only have the ability (at least on this season) to buy individual episodes. There is no choice to buy the entire season. At $1.99 per episode and 25 episodes, that is a lot of money for this show, even though we love it and have purchased the first two seasons. We are watching more and more Amazon and less and less network, so could you please fix this for us? Thanks in advance if you can!
on May 13, 2015
This is one of my all-time favorite sitcoms. The story-line is still relevant even in 2015. Razor sharp wit. Has me belly-aching still after all these years. I watched it teenagers, who teased me about how old this sitcom was, but after watching thought it was hilarious.
on January 28, 2014
We love this show. It always makes us laugh out loud. Please get all the seasons for us Amazon. We want to own every one of them.
on November 8, 2015
Yay! Finally. Now where are the rest of the seasons?
on October 4, 2013
This show brings great laughter and I love the character that Enrico Colantoni plays. This show never seems to get outdated. I highly recommend it for good laughs and nice acting.
on August 23, 2013
One of my favorite shows. I hope all seasons become available soon. I really enjoy watching it because every episode brings something newly creative. Super good script!
on June 26, 2015
It's just funny. Characters are well developed. Actors play their parts well. I don't laugh out loud often, except when I'm watching "Just Shoot Me!".
on January 28, 2014
I like this season. It didn't have as much sharp wit though. It was fun to watch. I will definitely watch seasons 4 and 5.