Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ASICS Unisex Cushion Low Cut Socks (3-Pack)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 29, 2014
These socks will feel amazing on your feet! They do not slip and slide around while you are running, they stay in place. They keep your feet dry and comfortable. I wear women's size 7 1/2 running shoes and medium socks fit perfect.
on August 8, 2013
Love these socks. I'm a size 9 1/2 shoe. Most socks are too large or too small. The medium socks fit like a glove. I bought 4 packs of the white ones and 1 pack of the black one I like them so much. Threw away all of my other low cut socks.
on January 31, 2014
I recently began running again after a long break. Blisters have been an issue. I bought these socks hoping to remedy that problem and so far the results have been very positive.

Here is a brief summary of my findings:

Advantages:
- Synthetic material wicks away moisture to keep feet dry (the #1 key to avoid blisters)
- Above average thickness/cushioning
- Multiple sizing options

Disadvantages:
- None identified
on December 28, 2012
Asics makes a quality sock and theese are no exception. Cushion sock that absorbs the impact of every day walking or exersise.
Good purchase.
on April 25, 2014
I am a size 9 wide. I ordered the large, they fit great. Not too big, not too small. Very cushiony! Impressed!
on April 24, 2014
I got these socks because I was looking for some fresh socks for running. I appreciated the cushion on the back of the heal because I do have a harder back on my running shoe.

I really like that the socks don't have the bulky seam at the toe that I sometimes find frustrating. The fabric is soft and comfy which is great.

I am a women's size 8 and I got medium socks. I just wish they were a little bit more snug, but thats nothing a dryer can't fix!

I would buy again.
on February 15, 2014
I bought these socks for running. They fell apart immediately. I sent an email to asics and never heard back. I have had great luck with asics in the past but not with these. I would highly recommend not wasting your money.
on August 7, 2014
These socks have me so spoiled I can never go back to socks without achilles tendon guards. Any time I see a pair without that I think, "Psh, what is this, the 90's?" These Asics are the future in sock tech right now...So maybe technically the present? Whatever. They're soft and don't slip. I wear size 7.5-8 and these fit like a glove. They are maybe tighter than other socks in that they actually keep their shape. I use them for normal, everyday wear. They would work for running if you like a medium/light thickness sock. I personally prefer running socks a little thicker with structured padding, but these would work. Did I mention how incredibly soft and comfortable they were?
on September 25, 2014
Online does not do justice to how eye-bleedingly neon these colors are: I tried to wear the pink but threw them out after 1 day and have thrown out the neon yellow as well. They must've had a lot of unwanted dye left over from the 1980's! The fit is surprisingly looser than I wanted- seems to not have any spandex in it. Also the thread combo makes for a very hot sock: sweaty with nowhere to go. Not recommended.
on November 28, 2014
Love these socks. I have ordered several packs in different colors. They feel good on my feet -- very soft. I like the fact that they are not overly cushioned or bulky but have just the right amount of cushioning in the right places. I have worn other brands of low cut socks and all of them creep down into my shoes when walking. These ASICS socks remain in place, regardless of my activity. Although I have not had a chance to wash them multiple times yet, so far they have come through the laundry in excellent shape.