Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 10, 2014
I work 12 hour shifts & stand in the Operating Room. After wearing these shoes, my back nor my feet were hurting. I love the shoes & the comfort they gave me.
11 comment|109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2015
im so happy with my purchase, I love these Skechers sketch-air feels like I'm walking on clouds. I bought it to work out in. They fit true to size. The color is so much more prettier in person, I bought the black and hot pink, it's truly hot pink. I'm so in love with it I'm thinking of purchasing another. Thanks Amazon
review image review image
on October 23, 2013
These sneakers are like walking on clouds. I have plantar faciitis and they have helped a lot with the pain.
22 comments|107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 13, 2013
I bought the shoe at first for myself because I was a employee of amazon & I walked about 20 miles day which left my feet in pain no matter what shoes I wore until I bought these and it really helped me decrease my pain level from like a ten to a four with the shoes. I also bought the shoes for my mother who had a aneurism where her left side was numb & tingling and gym shoes where to hard for her to put on & to heavy to her to pick up her left foot when they gave enough support for balance. These shoes were perfect for her. The air bubbles help push up her left foot & the middle air bubbles help her balance the shoes are supper light & easy for her to put on. They have the loop behind at the top of her heel for her to hold on to. She likes to walk her dog when its dark so the reflectors make me feel better so people can see her. I bought the shoes before they were put on the market when in the testing stage & I was worried I would never be able to get another pair for her when she needed them because sketchers was not sure if they would make them in the future. I am so glad because she emailed me today asking to get another pair since hers are over a year old and seeing that they decided to continue to makes them will help the quality of her life to be able to get around more easily!
11 comment|83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 24, 2013
The first day I wore these shoes I was a little ambivalent about them. The second day I wore these shoes I fell a little bit in love. These are very comfortable walking shoes. Lots of spring in my step, and the memory foam insoles are a nice touch. However, to be honest, I expected to feel more of a cushion for my feet. I think if the sole of the shoe were slightly thicker, the additional weight of the shoe would be offset by the added cushioning and quite possibly would be the perfect shoe for long days on your feet. As it is, I like these just fine for an average day where you don't have to be on your feet too much. But for days where I might actually be standing for 8-10 hours, I don't think these are the way to go.
0Comment|93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 6, 2013
I have a lot of trouble with foot pain and these are the most comfortable shoes I've found to date. They wear well,are easy to clean and a great fit. . Just wipe with a damp cloth and your ready to go. Great shoe and well worth the money!
on March 7, 2014
Very comfortable shoe but memory foam wore out too fast. Even though the shoe itself is still in great condition with the flattened foam it is useless. Insert replacements would be a great idea!
on October 18, 2013
I cannot say enough good things about the Skechers with the memory foam insole. This purchase is my third pair. I have gotten so spoiled to the comfort of these shoes that I hardly ever wear my leather sneakers anymore. I cannot say enough about the comfort of these shoes. I get really tired feet when I have to be out and about and these help lessen the blow to my feet considerably. I even have a pair of Skechers memory foam house shoes. Hopefully now that I have discovered these shoes they will not stop making them. Although I have not had them long enough to discuss the life span of the shoe, they seem to be well made and have thus far stood up to the torture I put my shoes through daily. I have been recommending them to anyone who asks me about them and letting them know they will not be disappointed with their choice. I am about to leave on vacation to Vegas, there will be a lot of walking involved and this is the only pair of sneaks I intend to take with me.
I only wish they had more subdued color choices, I am not always in the mood for a bright and vibrant shoe that can glow in the dark given the right opportunity :-)
on August 29, 2013
These shoes are so comfortable. the insoles made with the memory foam are the best. I love walking in them. I can stand for longer periods of time and not having my feet get sore. I will be buying a second pair so I can have one for work and one to work out in.
on September 11, 2013
I have chronic back pain and I work a job where I am on my feet, standing on concrete floors, for 12+ hours a day. I still have some back pain but since wearing these shoes it is greatly diminished even to the point where I don't need to take pills very often. They are so comfortable and it really does feel like you're walking on air. The insoles are great but the outsoles are the key to the comfort (in my opinion) but the combination of the two is wonderful. This color is great too and very eye-catching. I am going to order another pair in a different color, that's how much I love these shoes!