Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on December 17, 2013
Very nice, good looking automatic skeleton watch. Easy to stare at for procrastination purchases. I am no watch connoisseur, but my research has shown this to be a fairly priced watch for it's level of construction and parts. Only time will tell if it holds up like it should.

Also, if you have no clue about watches like me, you'll be surprised to know that you have to wind the watch (twist the knob without pulling it out) clockwise a handful of times to "charge" it up. After that, your natural motion should propel the watch indefinitely, or at least for a very long time. But I did not know this at first so I was flustered when it was not running every morning. Feel like an idiot now, but I figure I'll spare some others from the same embarrassment perhaps.
on January 12, 2014
I gave this model to my dad this christmas and he was verry surprised.

It is a beautiful piece by Stuhrling. I doubt his old watch will be of any use now. The rich brown color of this model makes it a little more conservative which is perfect since it has the kick of the signature mechanism of the brand and the over sized watch. It makes it easy to wear casualy but to never get bored wearing. Well balanced, not too hip not too old fashioned. Not to young but not too mature.

Just perfect to say congrats for your promotion dad, and mark the occasion.

He said that people frommthenoffice will notice and said that with a smile.

My husband also got a sthurling last year and he wears it constantly. The bracelet takes a while to ajust but is very comfortable.

There is a model for everyone, which is good because my brother's asked me when he was going to get his...and that was a request :)
on December 19, 2013
This is a very nice watch. The packaging is very nice as well. I wish it would tell time accurately. I've wound the watch sufficiently but it seems to slow down during the course of the day. I find myself having to adjust the time every morning so that my watch is not behind.
44 comments|7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 16, 2015
Pretty good packaging and you can feel smell the leather when you open the open. My dad likes the class design and automatic self-wind movement with out worry about battery issue.

Right now you save It's a huge saving almost 80%; it might be better if the watch color inside matches with the band.
on November 20, 2015
While this is a beautiful watch, the automatic functionality no longer works. Within a week or so from purchase, I put the watch on one morning and noticed that it was not moving. I had been wearing it everyday since receiving it so I thought that would be enough to wind it. When I turned the watch over to see if the weight was moving, I noticed that, while it was extremely fluid and smooth out of the box, the weight would no longer move freely without a significant amount of abrupt motion. I bought this watch on a lightning deal for $88 so I can't really be that upset, so I have accepted that this watch will require manual winding and be happy with it.
on October 7, 2014
aesthetics - GORGEOUS! Very elegant and sleek.
time piece - it lags 1-2 mins, somewhat annoying since my boyfriend actually relies on his watch to tell time (and not pull out his phone).
So we're kind of iffy with this brand.
on June 12, 2014
Some reviewers where stating that this watch didn't keep time accurately or that the watch wouldn't go all day on a single wind. I have had this a week without any issues. I put it on daily wind it in the morning and I don't worry about it until the next morning. I have yet to have any problems and the time has stayed consistent +- 1min. This is a great timepiece for the price and as long as it holds up it will be a great purchase.
on March 23, 2016
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful time piece. I had been searching for a unique, cool, yet classic looking watch and I found it in this. Besides the obviously gorgeous details, it is well made and lightweight, which is key. The leather strap is also soft and comfortable for longtime wear. Thank you Stuhrling for making such wonderful watches, and thank you Amazon for selling it. Its sharp looking packaging is an added bonus. I also love that, as a female, it does not overwhelm my wrist.
on September 16, 2014
Love seeing the inside of the watch. Need to shake it once in a while, but keeps time great. Looks awesome. After 9 months, the leather is wearing down a little, but I don't mind. I've had other watches where the leather smelled after a while. This watch is doing great.
on January 31, 2014
This watch is amazing. I just got it so I can't comment on how it keeps time but this is one of the finest watches I have and the price is really great. The build quality is perfect. You will really like this watch, I guarantee it!