Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

100%

on July 19, 2014
our fridge died I went out and actually bought one after looking in a dozen stores, warning they do not have the ones on the floor in the mode where it would reproduce its normal working sound you will find at home, the stores electric bill would be through the roof. meanwhile back at the ranch I plugged my new one in and it sounded like a mac truck back it went. I then went online and researched all the parts I would need to get mine in working order as it was still a great fridge 16 yrs and it still looks brand new, I bought three or four parts for good measure this was one of them most of the parts you replace you will have to take the inside back off your freezer wall the others will be in the fridge on the ceiling I suggest you replace them all as the cost is pittens. compared to buying a new one. do not call a repair store to find the part with the numbers on the sheet of paper you will hopefully find when you take the back off. they will say no they do not make it but want to come out to fix it anyway..bah yes the numbers will have changed but you can find them on the internet with a little effort
on April 8, 2013
I ordered the product for my GE fridge as the freezer was becoming frosted on the back panel. The part was delivered to my house two days before the promised date, it took me an hour to replace the worn out thermostat defrost part from start to finish, VERY easy to install, only issue I had was the iceboxand getting around it to switch parts. It has been a month and half since the thermostat defost was fixed and I have not had any frost form on the back of the freezer. The refridgerator has been cold, along with the freezer (popsicles are staying frozen). You cannot beat the $13+ price tag and a simple do-it yourself, compared to a repairman cost of $250 and a missed day of work.
on May 16, 2014
What can I say it worked out perfect, including the price. The older one was not burned out, but since I needed to change out the the defrost thermostat, and found all three parts for $20.00 bucks including the defroster (which was still good). I just changed them all out, and hope my customer will have another 10 years of good service with his fridge.
on October 12, 2014
Exact replacement for the defrost thermostat that actually broke, physically, in my mom's refrigerator. Fridge was freezing up constantly. This part fixed the problem.
on September 7, 2014
Thanks to this part my refrigerator working find. great price too.
on June 19, 2015
Did the job as expected.
on June 24, 2015