Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback

on October 7, 2014
Firstly, the fit, fabric and feel are great- it's not too Speedo-sized and not too Depends size! Secondly, everyone has a slightly or grossly different trunk so it's best to criticize based on what real size you are, otherwise one person's "it's too tight (means the same as you're fatter than you admit or bought the wrong size)" is another's "fits just right." That being said, I bought size L and I am 5'11" 170lbs and a 33" waist. This fits just right. Now, you can make your own decision based on fit. Lastly- for the money, it's on the money- quality & value all rolled up in one.
on January 4, 2014
Excellent underwear for guys who love the all cotton feel. They fit snuggly in all the needed areas. No saggy crotch gaps and tight enough around the butt. The cotton helps your under area stay a lot cooler than other underwear. Sits high enough around your waist without sliding down with the great thick elastic on top. I think I look good in them too.
on November 26, 2013
The medium is larger than my old larges. Guess I have to get used to the sizing. Otherwise good to wear.
on July 13, 2014
A better quality brief than the "6-pack" cheap ones available everywhere else, wanted something that will last a while without falling apart in the wash. So far (2-3 months) so good, holding up well and far better than the Hanes and other, lesser brand offerings I tried.
My only negative is that the waist band tends to fold on itself; that may be more related to where the waist band sits on me than to a product defect. A bit expensive.
on July 1, 2014
I have worn Hanes briefs for many years now, but no longer. These fit better, specifically the pouch design which holds things in place and avoids the skin against skin problem that non-pouch briefs can have. All cotton, with no apparent shrinking so far after a few washes. Just ordered some more.
on August 26, 2014
I'd been searching for years for underwear that was supportive without being too tight, that wasn't full-rise, and that didn't bind at the leg openings. I only have a 33 inch waist, but I have pretty thick thighs, so boxer brief or trunk leg holes are often too tight and end up pulling the underwear down so it doesn't support my parts.

I liked these at first. They are made of quality cotton, not flimsy like some package underwear. I like the pouch. I don't mind not having a fly. They are not full-rise. You are not going to be showing off your underpants' waistband every time you bend in your jeans. But neither are they some ridiculous sock/sling contraption that are practical for no one and useful only for abdominal models and male strippers.

As time has worn on, though, these have shrunk some in the wash/dry (I don't have time to line dry my underwear) so that my butt cheeks aren't entirely covered (I think I also have a more rounded butt than some). But I've found something I like better (that's also cheaper): Tommy Hilfiger Men's 5-Pack Classic Brief, Red/Navy/White, Large
on February 3, 2016
While I like almost all CK-brand underwear, these are my go-to briefs. For me at least, they are anatomically perfect. Every time I try another brand, I find them slightly uncomfortable and am disappointed. Will keep buying these as long as CK offers them.
on October 9, 2015
Finally! These fit great. Too many times Ive purchased briefs that fit in the waist but have a huge saggy butt! Get a smaller size and they fit in the butt, but cut off circulation at the waist. These however fit beautifully. You get a little relief in the front, (like it should be) and everything fits nice
on June 18, 2015
Sizing says L=36-38. I'm a 38 -- comfortably so in pants -- and L is too tight for me. XL works fine, but I can't imagine what someone who has a 42" waist would do! The pouch is very comfortable, and I can't believe I went for so many years of life without a pouch.
-----NEW NOTE: Now that I have size figured out, I was going to order two more packs of these, but the price has gone up by about 50% in less than 2 weeks, so I'm trying some Hilfigers instead. 5 TH for less than 2 CK. Maybe I'm stuck in a time warp, but $14 for a pair of underpants is more than I'm willing to pay. // Comparison: The TH are not quite as nice as CK (thinner material, less luxurious feel), but until I become a 1%-er, the TH will be fine.
on April 18, 2016
I buy this with my husband and he absolutely adores them. We would buy the more frequently and more often if they weren't so expensive. They are a very soft cotton and fit very well. I highly recommend them.

See 1 answered question