Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on March 2, 2015
I really like these small workstations. I am tired of working with large, heavy equipment when there is alternative options available that are light, and fast. This PC is effective for most users, and will meet our needs without issues. Space is available to add another strip of RAM, and mounting this PC to the back of your Monitor is a no-brainer. I personally also like Lenovo's 3 year on-site warranty. I've only had to use it once, and the service was very quick and adequate to the situation.
on February 24, 2015
Great little computer and it has support for dual monitors!
on May 6, 2015
Like the size of this truly Tiny Desktop. Fits perfectly behind the monitor to be out of view completely. Decent speed and graphics considering that does not have a dedicated graphics card.
on October 7, 2015
not a bad little computer just needs more RAM. Ordered up two 16G of ram and a 512GB SSD should be a lot better now.
on March 11, 2015
Nice little dynamo. Only problem is that it tries to act like a battery-conserving laptop, so you;'re constantly waking it up and it's not obvious how to stop that. It shouldn't be that difficult -- after all, it's not operating on batteries.
on October 2, 2015
Wasn't what was pictured...we double the size. Performance isn't all that impressive as it freezes numerous times and just nothing impressive for a new computer.
on March 13, 2015
Excellent Desktop
on August 10, 2015
I have had some initial trouble with this new computer which I attribute to Lenovo (support no better than the rest) and Microsoft Windows 8.0/8.1. Had to take it to my IT guy to see if he can fix it. Verdict is still out. I do not however attribute that to teh Company I bought it from and there delivery and price were as good as you could ask.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 25, 2015
Absolute garbage. Received this thing without any documentation whatsoever. Did the plug and play setup, as soon as it got to the start screen it became less than useless. Couldn't see my wireless router. Couldn't activate windows. Crashed every time I tried to get to the desktop (although nothing else crashed the machine). Spent 5 hours with this stupid thing and never got past the start screen. Even the guy from Lenovo support told me he thought I got a refurbished machine and that the motherboard probably needed to be replaced. Of course, no where is this product advertised as refurbished. Horrible product, won't make this make again.
on February 20, 2016
Purchase, from Curtis Jones Gold Stock.
review image review image review image review image review image