Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Levi's Men's Melfi Fleece Sweatshirt
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 14, 2015
I saw this sweatshirt at the store and really wanted it. I ordered the same size as I wear in shirts and it was a bit small for my taste but I still wore it. It also may have shrunk a little. I would recommend getting a size bigger than what you normally wear.
on November 28, 2015
I love the Levi's fleece! It has a very good feel when I wear them. The outside is a very good feeling fabric and the inside has a very soft sort of fabric! It fits and feels so nice that you could wear only this and not get itchy skin. The size is very nice too. I bought the small size because I am 5'7 and 138 lbs, but the size was perfect.
on November 2, 2013
Nicely made and stylish (currently) considering the Levis logo has a camo background. Will look good with jeans or match with camo pants. No shrinkage after first wash, true to size. Should be a really nice shirt for a long time.
on November 9, 2013
Excellent quality and perfect fit. We live in Fl so this was purchased in preparation for the cold whether we might get. It is very cozy without being overly thick or bulky. Will keep him warm on those 60 or less days.
on December 29, 2013
There was nothing wrong and everything right with this sweatshirt. Perfect fit!
I would definitely recommend it to male or female.
It is light weight enough to be very comfortable and heavy enough to be warm.
It washes and dries perfectly.
I couldn't ask for more.
Levi's, as always, means quality at a great price!
on January 11, 2015
The neck opening is somewhat large which I find irritating but this sweatshirt is very soft and comfortable otherwise
on November 4, 2013
It was exactly what we expected and my son was very happy with this purchase. Thank you!
But as for having a minimum number of words in my response will definitely put me off bothering next time!!!
on May 24, 2014
Great color and weight, very soft inside. Even looks great turned around! Bought for an oversized, comfy sweatshirt to wear with leggings, and I am not disappointed! Looks good on my man, too.
on January 7, 2014
Very nice fleece and good and soft material quality . Levi logo is good. But I'm not happy as it fits larger and loose . Overall It's good but go for a smaller size
on May 22, 2014
I wear a LT normally, but this shirt fits just fine. The sleeves are long and the body is cut long.
I am 6'4" and this shirt fits good.