Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on May 17, 2015
Great watch for the price. Very clean looking with an appropriate sized face and VERY slim profile. The slim light profile is my favorite part about it. The gold color and brown leather ban look great. Very stylish watch for a great price. Looks much more expensive when you put it on and wear it with a nice outfit. The wrist band is not super long so if you have very large wrists you may be running out of room.
on May 15, 2016
I am sending it back because I have no idea what the sizes mean for watches I just wanted one that was not some overly grotesque freak watch which seems to be the fashion. Sadly, this went too much the other way. For other folks like myself who struggle with watch sizing watch a movie from the 40's and look at the size of their watches. It's that small. But, the watch is a beautiful watch so if you have a small child, or stopped growing after 12 then this is the watch for you.
on June 5, 2015
Beautiful, beautiful watch! I usually wear black or blue dress clothes but in summertime I don the light brown grab as a lighter look. I ordered this watch during Daily Deals and the actual watch looks much, much better than photo. It looks expensive and well-made. Really thin the way I like them on wrist. Just a great looking watch. This is my first purchase of a Stuhrling watch but I'm looking for some more. Really impressed by brand and look.
on August 17, 2014
I have only had it a week now, but so far it keeps good time and has otherwise lived up to its description. The watch is a spot on match, as is the band. I have read the other reviews, and will post an update if my situation changes. So far, it has been a good buy...
on June 18, 2015
It is just okay for the price. However, the wrist band is just barely long enough to reach around my wrist (I do not have a very large wrist). The band looks as if it were made out of plastic instead of leather.
on June 12, 2015
I bought this for my husband for his birthday. He just loves it. I have been looking for a brown watch for many years, and this is just perfect.
Some of the faces on the watches are too large and it takes away from the beauty of the watch.
on August 4, 2014
Very slim to wear under dress shirts, but the dial is large enough to wear with short sleeve shirts. Some of the slim watches also have small dials, and I have a large wrist.
on September 8, 2014
Slim, stylish, and accurate. The watch face is attractive, but a bit hard to read under certain lighting conditions.
on April 27, 2015
handsome,smart, a good buy for the price
on June 25, 2015
fast delivery confusing pricing...