Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on December 7, 2014
Very comfortable and warm. I'm a size 14, 5'8", and the XL fit perfectly.
on March 14, 2014
I'm very happy with these ski pants. The waistband is adjustable so you can tighten it up to keep the snow out. The elastic at the bottom of the legs on the inside is too loose, but I'll be tucking that into the boots and other layers of clothes. I'm 5'3" and weigh about 110 pounds my hips measure about 35 inches I ordered the extra small, and they are still a bit big, but with an extra layer or two underneath, I suspect they should be fine! I would recommend this product but be sure to order on the small side.
on September 12, 2015
I ordered these pants in both a size small and a medium. I had read mixed reviews about sizing for Columbia so here are my .02. The smalls were smaller than I anticipated based on reviews, however, they fit. There was a huge sizing gap between the small and medium. The mediums were enormous and literally falling off of me despite cinching the sizer all the way. I am 5'5" and about 120 pounds with a mommy tummy, so to speak. My pants size is generally a size 4, depending on how the pants run. I kept the size small as they were comfortable without cinching at all. In contrast, I also ordered the Columbia Bugaboo pants and the fit and sizing is COMPLETELY different on that pair of pants- the size smalls were suffocating me. I hate when a company's sizing varies so much from product to product.
on January 25, 2016
I am 5'5" and weigh 190; I bought these in XL. they are a bit on the long side but manageable after I get my boots on. They have a big fist sized gap in girth at the small of my back and fit everywhere else perfectly. I wear base layer clothes underneath only. If had on bulkier clothing, these would not fit. But the pants are so warm that I don't need anything more than the thinsulate base layer.
on January 14, 2014
I like how these pants do not go all the way to your belly button in front, but have a higher back for these inevitable falls on your rump while trying to ski/snow board. A little long for me at 5'3'' but, should be fine with boots.
on December 26, 2014
I just got these pants today for a ski trip in January to Park City, Utah. I love them! They fit great and are not too big as some reviewers said. I am 5'4 and 140 pounds and got a Medium. They are a little baggy in the legs, but what ski pants aren't? You need room for a layer underneath and room to move while you ski. I can't wait to use them on the slopes!
on March 21, 2014
I wore these skiing in Vail and they kept me warm, they weren't bulky and they are good quality. Very happy with these ski pants.
on December 9, 2014
These pants are great. My night job is outside at the airport and it gets VERY cold there. Decided to try these pants instead of the typical coveralls or bibs and they have been great. We've already had some really cold nights out there and I have been fine since I got these pants.
on November 20, 2013
These are nice looking and fit well up to the hips/bottom. there is an odd amount of room from just above my bottom to my waist. The waist was a bit large as well. With a jacket covering your waist, it wouldn't be a problem, but otherwise I think snow would get in the pants during a tumble.
on January 26, 2016
I bought an XL thinking I would be wearing some leggings or long johns under the snow pants. While they seem to be well made, these snow pants seem to be for giants. I was able to fit both of my legs into just one of the pants legs. Not to mention the were sooooo long. Like a good 8" too long.
review image review image