Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HTC One M8 Screen Protector - iSmooth HTC One (M8) Ultra Clear, Premium HD Screen Protector - New HTC One M8 2014 - 3 Pack, Lifetime Warranty
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 13, 2014
I'm usually one to avoid screen protectors since Gorilla Glass is scratch resistant, and I keep keys/change in a separate pocket anyway. But, a few days ago I dropped my phone. Only a few feet, but enough to lightly spiderweb the glass (sadly you sacrifice durability for a metal unibody). I'm going to try to live with it since my contract isn't too far off. My hope is that the screen protector will keep the cracks from worsening. I was afraid to apply much pressure to broken glass as suggested in the install vids, but I eventually got the bubbles worked out. It's not foggy or sticky like another I tried a while back.

5 stars, because even though I still don't love these things, I think this one is about the best you can hope for, and comes with microfiber cloth, stickers to help remove even more dust, and a link to a campy install vid.
on August 4, 2014
I swear by iSmooth screen protectors now. I took a gamble on them with my Nexus 5 back in November, and I have bought them for every phone since (iPhone, M7 (now 8), Nexus 5). They go on clear every time, and after the initial sticky feeling wears off; they feel just like glass. I HIGHLY recommend watching the video on how to install these; as it has helped me A LOT.

Especially with the sensitivity of the M8; these might as well not be on at all. They come 3 per pack, and they come with a nice dust removal sticker set, and a cloth to wipe the phone down from dust, and fingerprints.

Well worth it!
on July 18, 2014
Nice protector once applied. Not the absolute best I have ever used (just from an intuitive feel of the quality) but for the price does the job well. I always end up using the whole pack to get one on just right, but once applied correctly, there are no bubbles, it's clear and feels nice to the touch.
on March 5, 2014
This product is great but the reason I say to get these is because of their warranty. This is the second time I bought the product. The first time was for my wife's Nexis 5 and the package came damaged in the mail. I called iSmooth and they asked for my Amazon order number and then shipped the replacement immediate. It was awesome. No hassles whatsoever. They also have some informative (not very professionally done) application videos done by this bobble headed girl. She'll make you laugh, well ... she made me laugh.
on July 27, 2014
I don't know why anyone would pay for the more expensive brand that is sold at all the stores. These are great and for a fraction of the price. It went on without a problem and have held up with much use. I would definitely buy these again.
on January 15, 2014
This screen protector is the best one I have ever bought. Even though others have had a cleaning cloth and bubble remover, NO OTHER one ever included a dust speck remover. Best instructions I have ever seem. For the first time ever, I have a phone with a screen protector and NO bubbles. I am delighted. Fits perfectly.
on September 12, 2013
I'm glad they supplied 3 of them because I need all three to finally get one on. The problem is (which no one else seems to have save for one other person) is that tab 2 just comes right off without peeling off the second film layer. On my third attempt, I had to use a razor blade to separate the film from the screen saver. Other than that, the finish and fit is perfect.
on December 29, 2013
Maybe it's me(probably), but It took me ruining 2 of these before I got the third one on dust- and bubble-free. After the successful installation, I will order some more because they are thick and very clear. Some may not like the reflectiveness of the shiny surface, but I like it just fine.
on March 24, 2015
My favorite screen protectors I've ever had (I don't use glass screen protectors at all so not saying these are better than those or anything). I used them on my HTC One M7 and they kept my screen flawless. The lifetime warranty on them is absolutely amazing. If anything ever happens and you run out instead of having to order another set you just drop them an email and you'll have a replacement set in no time. It's fantastic customer service and the screen protectors themselves are amazing too. I use mine personally for about six months at a time because I am constantly on my phone so after that they start getting a little worn out from just constant use.
on March 6, 2014
Today in the mail I received these screen protectors as well as my Commuter Series Otter Box. I opened my otterbox package first and found out that they send you a screen protector with the Commuter series otterbox...so at first I was like great I can just save these Ismooth screen protectors. But when I opened the package that had the Ismooth screen protectors and saw how professional everything looked I had a change of heart. I figured surely this free screen protector from otterbox can't be as nice as these and I was right. When going further into the package and finding all the added tools Ismooth sends you to help make applying the screen protector easier and without any imperfections I was very pleased. I've had many different phones and many different brand screen protectors and this one is on my phone without a single bubble inside and fits perfectly. With the big microfiber cloth and the dust removal stickers It was easy to get it on there just right....I'll be buying from ISmooth from now on.