Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Amour - Pants Mechanical Bones White Leggings Digital Print Tights
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: One Size|Color: as picture show|Change
Price:$6.11+ Free shipping

on March 10, 2014
I love the pattern on these leggings. They are somewhat cheaply made, but the price is low so that's to be expected. Unfortunately I cannot wear these because they are too small. They are "one size fits small to large", but that is not true. I've seen other people mention that they were too big which I don't understand. I am 5' 4" and 125 pounds. I could not pull these on past my hips. So if you are a very small person and won't be wearing them all the time, they would be a fun buy!
on November 11, 2013
I really was skeptical about buying these leggings because "normally" if it seems too good to be true it usually is. These leggings are awesome! They are made out of thicker material. Digital print is perfect. Tons of compliments today when I wore them to gym. I'm a very muscular 5'4 chick. They are alittle long ( one size fits all right?!) BUT you can adjust them around to fit proportionately. Plus even tho they came from overseas they arrived sooner than anticipated. I would definitely order again!! Highly recommend!!!
33 comments|46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 31, 2014
This product arrive about 2 weeks before the estimate and you're exepecting a regular legging fabric don't because, it's more of a silk-like texture that's cold when you put it on. Also the fabric isn't cheap and thin. I reccomend these leggings.
on December 5, 2013
I'm 5'10, 120, and these are just a wee bit too short for me. They are true to the picture with a shiny, ski-pants type of spandex feel. With the pelvis and hips, the pattern is such that it WILL give the illusion of curves (or accentuate the ones you have), so if you are hippy, beware. The bum does NOT go see through when you bend over (hurrah!). They do not bag. Definitely a unique find.
on December 10, 2013
The Print In The Picture Looks Clear. When They Arrived The Print Was Extremely Blurry. It Was a Bummer They Looked So Cool...
on January 7, 2014
Bad quality- digital print is blurry and doesnt match up on the back- Sizing is also a little too big for me- 5'7, 105lbs. Quick shipping esp from overseas.
44 comments|9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2014
love them! they fit perfectly. I'm 5'6" and 127lbs, if that helps anyone with sizing. they come all the way down to my ankles, which I like a lot.
on February 11, 2014
The graphics are cute, but the quality of the sewing on this item is not so cute. These tights ripped in the back. I'm a runner so I'm pretty fit. The other pair of this I purchased. I couldn't pull up past my calves. Spend your money on a different brand.
on July 28, 2014
Although some reviewers found the print to be blurry, I've received nothing but compliments on these, and questions as to whether or not they are tattoos. The thickness is actually really good, and are more opaque than any leggings I've bought in stores. The fit was great, I am fairly athletic, 5'9 and 165 pounds, and there is no muffin top or uncomfortable fit. While the print is certainly not anatomically correct, it looks super cool and will definitely get people's attention!
on July 13, 2014
The shipping was great; the leggings got here fairly quick. The material is good - feels soft and doesn't seem like it'll rip easily. It also fits perfectly - not too big or small, but then again I'm 5'1. Since it IS white, you can see through the material a little, but not as much as I expected. I would put some thought into my underwear if wearing these as pants. But overall, recommended.