Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ebuddy Push up Leopard Swimsuit Swimwear Bathing Suit Bikini Set Beachwear
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 19, 2015
Love it ! Bottoms a bit loose but easily taken in. I ordered medium . I'm a 32D top is perfect. I am 4'11 93 lbs. Bow is removable too if you want !
review image review image
on May 28, 2014
I expected it to not fit near as good due to some of the reviews on here, but OMG- it fits, if really fits! I am 5'3" 120 lbs 34C and I ordered a medium. I may be over 40 but after I get my self tan-on I'm definitely wearing this to the beach and flaunting what I still got!! :) Also it arrived within just a week and a half when it wasn't even expected to arrive until June so it shipped quickly an added plus!
on May 7, 2014
I am 5'1, 100 lbs and rather small busted. I ordered a size small, and the top was way too big, like a C cup. I ended up giving the suit away to a friend who would fit it better. The print was cute, I just wish the top was a smaller size. The bottoms were pretty true to size though.
on July 27, 2015
I got this bathing suit, and the top is really big on me, and when I tried to take the strap around my neck the right strap holder broke. Very disappointed with this suit will not be buying from them again. I would of liked it if it actually fit and didn't break.
review image review image
on May 20, 2015
I got the blue and leopard color in medium; I'm a 34 C or D in some brands, 5'4", and about 125 Ibs. I couldn't even pick a correct option for the "how does this product fit" question because the top and bottom sizes didn't match. The product page's size description for US sizes for the medium is this: "M:US4-6 Cup:32D,34B,32C,36A,34C,36B,38A Jean size:27-28". The bottom in the medium I received is about the size of a US small or maybe even XS, and the top (way to big) was no where near the description. It's like the two sizes for top and bottom were averaged out to make the whole thing a medium. The bottom I could have worked with (but barely) because it was adjustable enough by the side ties (and I'm usually a US small in bottoms/ anything described as a US medium bottom has always been too big for me--so I thought because multiple reviews said the bottoms they received were too small that a medium would be about right). That being said, the return was extremely quick and painless. I got refunded within I think 2 days of dropping the package off at ups (that included the time it took the bank), they paid for the return shipping.

I love this swimsuit so much it pained me to send it back. If I wanted to get it, I'd have to order a large (for a comfortable fitting bottom) and a small for a good fitting top. I wish they would re-do their sizes.
on June 13, 2016
I ordered 3 of these in different sizes because I liked it so much I wanted to make sure I had one the would fit...The Medium fit me perfect..I am 5/7 110-115 pounds. I was able to give the other 2 away as gifts to a couple of family members that loved the suit (and it fit them) I am very happy with the purchase. Well made and the color is really pretty. Make sure you order a size up...also if you think you will need a different size bottom from the top, order 2....you will only have 20.00 wrapped up in it which is a great bargain for such a nice suit!
on April 13, 2015
Very cute bathing suit. Wish I could have bought the pieces separately.
I have an hourglass shape, with a little extra fat - I'm 5'3 140 lbs, small breasts, large thighs, hips, butt. I normally wear a Med-Large bottom (size 9 jeans) and a medium top (with a very helpful pushup bra!). The bottoms are a nice fit, although a little snug, I could stand to tone that area...but the top...ooohhhh, the top - it's WAY too big. There's NO pushup in it..not push up that's good enough to lift my breasts. My boobs do not fit at all..the top is just too big.
I did read the reviews and ordered a size larger than I normally would, thinking the push up would support good enough - but it doesn't.
I won't purchase another bathing suit that I can't buy different sized bottoms and tops.
on August 14, 2015
Im a smaller American so I ordered small. They must assume all Am women say small but really need large so they place a "S" sticker over a "M or L" and ship it out. In my case didnt work but should be fine for most women. Bottom was wearable thx to the material. The top is very structured and molded so the "B" cup was way too big and sat open on me like pockets. Its would work for a bigger rib cage and "C or D" cup.
on January 20, 2015
I was very pleased with how fast I got this! I wasn't expected to get this for another two weeks!!! The bottoms are a little snug and the top is a tiny bit big but that is how most swim suits are on me. And it's hard when you can't order two different sizes! I'm 5'4 and weigh 130 and am a 34B I am pleased with the medium for the price! The color and all look just like this picture! Great quality!!
on June 10, 2015
I love this bathing suit. It's so pretty and exactly as pictured. Fits as expected too. I am normally a size small in bottoms and a xs in tops. But these fit great, top is a tad big but that's ok. Still love it.