Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on May 1, 2014
This does not look anything like the picture.... I ordered the white. It comes with a flimsey belt. If you wear the belt as shown in the picture- there is a lot of extra slack that hangs oddly. Also the fabric is see through. There is a weird piece of layering on the inside right at the top on the front and the back. It serves no purpose and looks bad, because you can see this unnessacry slip of fabric through the neck of the shirt. Also- I'm 5'5, 135 lbs, hour glass shape- 34C breasts. This is SKIN TIGHT on my breasts and it makes the blouse extremely uncomfortable. So I guess uf you still want to purchase this item and chance it after reading all of the reviews, maybe buy a size larger- if you are blessed with large boobs. I don't know what else to say- but I'd advise against this adorable shirt. You may not get what you expected. I'm super disappointed!!!!!!!!
review image review image review image review image
33 comments128 of 130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 25, 2013
Arrived fairly quickly from HongKong. The fabric is good quality. I ordered a Medium and it is too small in the bust. I wear a 36C. I guess my sister will enjoy it instead.
0Comment38 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 2, 2013
Well I'm gonna say this , this is a real cute blouse n I'm not gonna say I'm 140 pounds n 5'7 . I'm 5'4 n 160 n I like it , fits great got the xl n fits perfect. They come a little smaller so I purchase the xl large.
33 comments63 of 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 9, 2014
I chose a 5 star rating because this product fits well, is versatile.
I like that the product can be worn with many different styles, dressed up or dressed down, and you can even use different belts to accessorize your look.
I would recommend this product to anyone who is curvy (like myself) and might be insecure about belly jelly. This top hides all of that and is very comfortable!
0Comment26 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 7, 2013
Fits awkwardly for an individual with a large bust and the XL is a SMALL XL. I'd usually wear any where from a L-XL or 14/16 in tops due to bust and this just doesn't fit right. Disappointed I can't seem to find a way to return it :(
11 comment30 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 17, 2013
Based on the reviews I ordered size large for my stepmom. I should've ordered her a Medium. The top runs true to size and it does not run small.
on March 21, 2014
this was not what i expected to get. The shirt came without the belt and it fits huge in the waste. I ordered a M. but it was way too small in the chest and huge as it flares out. If i ordered a Large, it would have been extra big on me. I had to return it due o product did not come as it shows on the pic.
on February 21, 2014
The belt came broken and it was not the fabric expected. I was not satisfied with my purchase. Would not buy again.
on May 28, 2015
I missed the fact that it was chiffon but... I'm actually very impressed with how adorable this looks on. I'm ordering in more colors. It's perfect with minny jeans for lunch with friends, I can pair it with a pencil skirt for my professional business job or I can wear it with pants and heels for a night out. Great buy!!! I will say, not everyone will have the "hourglass" shape that this top requires.
review image
on March 20, 2014
The quality was not to my liking, ran much to small, I feel I will have to give it away, love the design but quality is not good.