Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Zehui Women's Asymmetric OL Career Casual Batwing Sleeve Chiffon Shirt
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 24, 2014
This shirt size XL would barely cover my belly button. I am 5'6", weight 165 lbs.
The fabric looks and feels cheap.
The only good thing about this shirt is color - bright blue.
Seller needs to re-think its sizing.

I would not recommend this product.
on May 22, 2014
I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I was still a bit surprised when this arrived. Once out of the package, it took me a few minutes to figure out how/where to arrange the flaps to actually put it on. It's basically your average plain tank, with a "chiffon" poncho attached to the neckline. It is sized pretty small, so even going a size up, it was pretty close confines in that tank. After getting it on, though, it looks just like the picture. It does have a pretty high neckline, and due the extra stitching up there, not much stretch in that area.

Being that the top layer is only attached at the neckline, the slightest breeze will suddenly turn the whole thing into a cape, so I may end up tacking the hemline in spots. For the price, I guess it would be what's expected. Overall, it's a cute top.
on February 25, 2014
Good material, but for a large, I think it's a kids large. Came quickly but very small. For teen girls or a small woman.
You will not get what you ordered. I ordered the shirt with the sheer overlay in white and Black1. I am normally a US size L. I ordered a 3XL because I know this item ships from china. Even though they included a size chart, the size chart is completely inaccurate. Size chart says it will have a 43.31 inch chest. You can see from my photos, that the chest is not even 32 inches!! The underlayment tank top is sewn inside out (with the seams facing OUT on the garment. The size chart says the length is 23.23 inches. The actual item is less than 20 inches long. The garment came out of the bag completely falling apart and the sewing is horrible. I included photos so you can see for yourself. The vendor wants me to pay to ship it back to China. Would not recommend
review image review image review image
on April 5, 2014
I ordered a size up from website description and when it arrived, it was about 2 sizes too small so please be advised to order far above your US size in order to get the right fit. The blouse also did not seem to hang off the shoulders like it shows in the picture so I had to return it.

The seller was extremely nice and understanding and refunded my order promptly. Would absolutely order again from them.
on February 27, 2014
The material looks cheap, the color is nice but the size is incorrect or maybe is for teens. I'm 5'7 and 175 , the XL is smaller, my sister is 14 years old and the XL looks perferc for her.
on April 17, 2014
I'm 5"9 and this shirt is just way too short for me. The model must be really short. If I lift my arms, my stomach would show. I really like the color! It is a very vibrant blue. I thought this was such a cool style, it's just meant for shorter people, unless you like it short in the body.
on April 25, 2014
i ordered an extra large an received an item what would fit a child. There is no tag on the shirt to confirm what size it is.
on July 8, 2015
I wouldn't even give it a star but it makes you don't even bother. I don't even know were to begin. The color is dole & ugly, its oddly shaped and once you figure out how to put it on it will rip on you. Don't waste your time on this.
on April 15, 2014
Quite ridiculous!!!!!...how small this is!! First of all, the bottom of fitted part (tank) doesn't even have a SEWN trim, it's just cut straight across! Not to mention that it's (fitted part) way too short. Second, the color (blue) is darker than in the picture. Third, it doesn't have the same asymmetric cut, it's less material and clearly doesn't lay the same. I'm a little over 5'1 with a substantial chest. A person that will be able to wear this top is a person probably 4'11, PETITE, with a really short torso. This XL is like XS, seriously. I think a person a size 5/6 would fit this size. This is not even a Juniors size XL, which I fit just fine.
I very rarely give a 1 star rating, but this clearly deserves it. Seller should be ashamed. Product misrepresented for US12 size. The joke's on me and I get what I paid for, but I'm still calling Amazon.

See 1 answered question