Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on August 25, 2015
Rather than buy a new ice-maker I got the part on Amazon. Saved money on the repair and also saved money on the part. The ice-maker is working beautifully. I'm really pleased that the part was available at Amazon. The refrigerator manufacturer's spokesperson stated that the part was not available. Rather than shell out a coupe of hundred bucks for a new ice-maker I fixed the old one for about $15.
on April 29, 2014
I was purchasing this from Best Buy or the appliance pro websites and saw it for the same price but free shipping on Amazon. The instructions on the pro sites for replacing this on my GE freezer was simple to follow and this crusher cover was the same as the one I needed to replace. So no difference in quality.
on June 2, 2013
This part was a perfect replacement for the broken part in my ice bucket. It takes some time disassembling and re-assembling the ice dispenser/bucket assembly but it's a lot cheaper than buying an entirely new ice bucket/dispensing assembly.
on February 20, 2014
As expected. Delivery with in a week. If replacing ice auger check to see if this part is broke and save some time and trouble. Its all plastic and mine lasted 5yrs.
on April 30, 2013
Installation a bit difficult, but there is an online video which provides a very thorough procedure on how to install.
on June 17, 2013
It fit my GE freezer well and was very easy to install. I followed the video on you-tube and it worked perfectly.
on October 29, 2015
It works, Product as described fits exactly as oem, priced fairly and shipped quickly.
on March 18, 2015
It fit my GE GSH25SGPASS refrigerator and fixed the problemI had with my ice maker.
on March 25, 2016
EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED. INSTALLED WITH A LITTLE WORK.
on May 1, 2015
Order arrived and works as expected...