Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 21, 2013
I love the tablet for the drawing option right on the screen. My only complaint is the inteface with PhotoShop as it does not allow you to expand the tools to a size that can be seen on the small screen. Also an Alt click is not possible with the stylist for like the clone tool so I had to buy a keyboard just for the one function. Maybe that is a PhotoSHop issue. Otherwise, the size and weight are perfect like holding a sketch book. The stylist needs a little adjusting as it is not true to pick however manageable. I also love the handwriting recognition. It is very true to recognition and there was no pre setup. Waited a long time for this. Am not disappointed. I would definately get the larger RAM and Memory as stated in other reviews it comes dikuted with preinstalled programs that eat into the storage.
on October 3, 2014
It's a full laptop crammed into something about the size of three tablets stacked together. The touch screen makes the windows 8.1 operating system useable and the stylus is ideal for graphic design. I use it regularly for drawing my webcomic. My main criticism is that there's no place to store the stylus in the device. You can stick it on the side of the Surface magnetically and it holds quite well... but not if it's in a protective case or being charged. It's odd to me that they haven't corrected this issue by the fourth generation because it seems like a fairly obvious problem.

It's not very powerful but it can do more or less anything that doesn't require a dedicated graphics card. I'd recommend it over the newer ones unless you really need that tiny bit of extra processing power for some reason.

If you're an artist you should definitely invest in a Zagg screen protector because there's almost no surface tension on the bare screen and Zagg bounces back from heavy pen pressure.
on October 13, 2014
I absolutely love this tablet. Hands down the best decision I have made for a tablet. I have used all kinds of tablets in my line of work but I have never been more satisfied with on as I am with this one. When I purchased this I assumed that I would use it for a couple of years and then upgrade but now I think I will just use this until I simply can't anymore.
on January 1, 2014
It's a seriously good piece of portable hardware. Good specs, good software, great pen for art. Good accessories.
My only con is that it gets pretty warm in heavy use and charging, but not dangerously hot. Also managed to get a great price.
on December 16, 2014
very nice tablet with amazing seller service and cooperation..personally i contact this Mecanicall eye seller many times before purchase and he was very very cooperative and reply on me at once with his details about the product exactly as he mention..thanks a lot for Mechanical Eye and for this amazing product..but what made me but 4 stars instead of 5 is the weight of this surface pro which heavy for my use as a reading tablet.
on January 30, 2015
Never got the pen. Didn't realize it was included till someone said it was part of their Surface Pro. Too late now to prove it to provider. Otherwise I love my surface pro! So light..no problems to date.
on November 12, 2013
This is a great Tablet PC and the best build quality on the market. Only issue is the charging connector is sometimes a pain hence the 4 stars not 5.
on January 16, 2014
Both my husband and son are using the Microsoft Surface Pro Tablets I ordered. The tablet works for work and school. They love them. Delivery was late, but I guess the storms around Christmas were to blame.
on January 7, 2014
Last years model was not that great but Microsoft did a 360 on the Surface 2. The CPU on all the newer Surfaces bought later have been overclocked to 1.9ghz and this one was blazing fast. I love the portability and ease of use of the touch screen great for our business and for personal use.
on November 28, 2013
Generally, all programs work together impressively but it seems a bit instable in setting up PPt projections and pen can be erratic with certain photoshop tools - working with it...