Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 26, 2014
This is not a thin sweater, but that's what makes it so great. It feels sort of like wearing a stylish robe. :) I am wearing it today with a black tee and black leggings underneath and it looks great. It has slightly more white thread in it than I was expecting, but I still love the color. The photo is very accurate. For some unknown reason, I was just picturing it darker overall in my head. I'm dying to get the camel colored one now!

This was my first purchase from Patty and I will definitely be buying from them again. I am 5'6", 140lbs and the Medium fit me perfectly.
review image
on October 30, 2013
I love Patty. This was my second item from this brand and it is great. Nice weight. Thick enough to be warm. the Sleeves are crazy long which is something I love. It's an everyday go to sweater. I don't like wearing a housecoat all day so this will be nice looking and I'll still be warm and comfy. I bought a large and it's a little big which is wonderful. I've already ordered my third item.
44 comments| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 7, 2014
I edited my review after hand washing this one time. I LOVE this sweater it is so soft and comfy and is one of my fav. clothing items I have bought from Pattyboutik but it is also the first to disappoint me. I think it should hold up better after one hand washing. I have 3 places the seams are coming undone, and not in places that it would hook on something either. It is just coming apart. I contacted Pattyboutik and after pictures and emails back and fourth I am still having to fix it myself and a 15% discount which would be ok if it was not, in my eyes, over priced after the issues. I will think twice about buying another sweater from this seller but am still happy with my other purchases that have held up through time and washes.
review image review image review image
on September 25, 2013
a little bigger than expected, but all the better to layer with. It's warm, comfy and cozy and I love it!
on August 17, 2015
I was looking forward to getting this sweater and it looks so cozy and cute, and after reading a lot of the reviews (both negative and positive), I figured I'd get it. I received it very quickly and was so excited about that. I opened it and tried it on and it fit perfectly! It had an acetone-like smell, so I washed the sweater. Immediately after washing, I noticed a huge, gaping hole where the product just fell apart. I don't wash delicates with velcro or zippers, so it isn't as if this got caught on something. It just literally fell apart. I never got to actually wear the darn thing.

I won't be exchanging, as I typically have bad luck with exchanged items and figured I'll shop for one in a store where I can really test the fabric. So sad about this, but what can I do? Hopefully someone else has better luck with it.
review image
on October 18, 2013
It was a beautiful sweater. I would order more colors for sure. Very soft on the skin too. Everybody asks where I got it. I would like to order other things from this company.
on October 31, 2013
I love the fit and feel of this sweater. It is very well made. I ordered the large, I'm thinking maybe I should have gone with the extra large. I have more behind and bigger breasts than the model, so mine doesn't really hang like it does in the picture. It's still a very, very nice sweater. Wish it came in more colors!
on September 26, 2013
This is just what I wanted. The color is a little darker than the picture presents but is so attractive.
I've looked at other sweater coats that went over into the hundred dollar range but am glad I got this one at such a lower price. Quality is very good and it does the job of keeping me nice and warm. Love it!
on September 15, 2013
Loved it thank you. It's exactly what I wanted and showed in the pictures. Very warm and comfy. A must have for fall
on September 20, 2013
This is a nice quality, pretty sweater. It fit as expected, but I haven't washed mine yet. I would purchase more from this vendor.