Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 10, 2014
These shoes are extremely comfortable and I bought my actual size. Before I ordered them on Amazon, I did try them on in a store to see how they fit. Amazon had them for a great price. I have a few pair of Life Stride shoes since they seem to fit quite well and are comfortable.
on March 31, 2014
I looked all over (seriously--11 different stores and who knows how many different web sites...) for a truly linen colored espadrille that didn't have an outrageous heel--this is it! They are super comfortable, don't pinch anywhere and the heel is very decent! I am on my feel all day, so I have to make certain the shoes I buy are quality and also comfortable--these meet the criteria and are a charming update to my spring wardrobe. I will look for this brand more often--I'm super pleased!
on April 8, 2014
Loved these shoes right out of the box! Very pretty shade of red - and very flattering on my feet. High enough to make them a little bit dressy, but low enough that you don't feel like you're walking on stilts. Very comfortable, too! That's my first priority. (My heels slip a little, so I'm going to buy some heel grips at CVS, which should solve that slight problem. If it weren't for that I would give them 5 stars. Maybe 6!:-)
on March 29, 2014
I love these shoes with their great style and comfort. The heel is a perfect height for capris, shorts, jeans or a skirt. Just a really nice look without losing the comfort.
on May 20, 2014
Great shoe with pants or skirts. I initially purchased it in black and then also got it in red. Wonderful for summer! Heel is just high enough for dresses but still low enough for comfort. I usually wear a size 7 and my feet are a bit wide (I don't always need a wide size) and I ordered a wide to be safe and was glad I did. The canvas upper rubbed a bit the first couple of times I wore these but they broken in quickly and are super comfortable!
on May 19, 2014
Really cute. Exactly the style and heel height I have been looking for! Feels pretty good when you put them on, but rough around the edges and rubbed blisters, around my toes and on my heels the first time I wore them. Slightly longer than I expected, but not sure the 1/2 size down would have fit.
on April 26, 2014
These didn't fit properly and I can feel bumps by the seams which I know will hurt when they are worn. I won't be able to wear them if I have to walk around at all.
on May 26, 2014
I looked everywhere for a shoe like this and hadn't been able to find it. So happy to find it on Amazon. It was a bit tight the first time I wore it, but now fits nicely. Very comfortable!
on April 25, 2014
I don't think so. Very Very Narrow. I even looked inside the shoe to make sure I was sent the right shoe

I had to return them. .
on July 7, 2014
It is my first day wearing them and the left is a bit loose while the right is tight! my toes hurt a lot and thank goodness, I had an extra pair of sandal in my office! I am going to call Amazon and see if I can return them. I regret it cause the heel cushion is good and it is a very chick style for summer!