Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on July 17, 2014
For the price this is absolutely amazing. I ran it twice over the course of 2 weeks in my 700 square foot apartment and it captured about 4 inches of solid dust built up around the filter. It actually got so much that I needed to clean it because the amount of dust killed the suction power. (I'll post the picture of the dust on here.)
review image review image
on January 12, 2014
There are a few reviews that state this little sweeper does not pick anything up off of carpet, not even the smallest of lint. Not true! Keep in mind this is a small sweeper, not a full size vacuum. With that said, the issues may have been user operating error.

This comes with a on/off switch that has two on positions. One is for hand held use, just for picking up spills, the other is to activate the rotary brush head, this is the one you would use to sweep a carpeted area. The dual switch works like this (in case you don't want to read the instructions or just don't get it). To turn power on push down to the first click position, to turn on and activate the rotary brush push down further to the second click position.

Love this little sweeper! great bargain!
VINE VOICEon October 23, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Easy to assemble with only two screws. I love this cause it's so lightweight and fits beside my garbage can in the kitchen. It has two speeds and although I intend to use it mainly on the kitchen floor, it works well enough on flat carpet in a pinch. (I have a Hoover for my carpeted areas with the suction of an elephant, which no vacuum has surpassed yet!) I was most excited about having a hand vac for emergency spills. However, at first I had difficulty pressing the release button for the hand vac, but after several failed attempts, I laid the vacuum down on the floor and then pressed the button and it finally released. Yay!

To my dismay, they made the roller brushes very sparce which I thought really helped a vacuum's effectiveness, but I"m assuming that isn't an issue on hard floors as I watched it carefully and it didn't miss a thing. The dirt cup is easy to remove and replace..I've had some vacuums where removing the dirt cup was the most difficult part, but this one is easy. The cord is short, however I prefer it that way, as I don't have to deal with a lot of cord, dragging it around and winding it back up and a longer cord would make it heavier which I don't want.

It works as advertised to pick up dirt off the floor, it's super tiny and fits anywhere, and it's easy to push. The base slides easily under chairs and the handle rotates to lay flat which makes it require even less effort to push around and I'm old so I don't want to work too much, so I like that aspect. *smiles*
on January 21, 2014
I love this vacuum because it is so light, but is powerful enough to do the job. I have fibromyalgia and pushing a regular vacuum had become to much for me. This vacuum I was able to vacuum the whole house without being in pain the next day for doing that. I like that you do not have to mess with bags. Just empty the canister and you are ready for the next time you vacuum. It has a powerful enough motor to pick up most items on the rugs or floor. The only complaint I have is the cord is not as long as it is on a regular vacuum. I have not used the hand held vacuum yet, but am pleased with my purchase and see no reason that the hand held would not work as well as the stick vacuum. The stick vacuum is great on small jobs, but it has worked just as well on larger ones. If you have trouble as I do pushing a larger vac, then you will be pleased with the stick vac.

GLS
on August 6, 2015
I have got this today. And in my opinion it is immaculate.great motor, perfect suction.it has 2 modes,the second mode run it stronger.it is not clean only the surface cuz I've seen fluffy things inside.I record video for a short part of moquette of my room,you can watch it cuz there is nothing on youtube abt this. The only tiny disadvantage is get full so fast. The fluffy things from the carpet or whatever you call it, surround the filter so you have to turn it off and clean the filter and then you continue,otherwise it has an impact on the suction of vacuum. Overall, I'm happy with this product
on August 9, 2015
Wow what a stick of dynamite... and well worth the 25 bucks. Great for my studio apartment and well suited for a college dorm room.
review image review image
on March 25, 2016
Just got this version of Dirt Devil non carpet, flat floor cleaner. For the low price, it works great. Much quieter than my Dirt Devil Scorpion. No bending or crawling around the floor as with the Scorpion which always did a great job, just took forever for small areas. Would not recommend for deep carpet because the brush would become hopelessly tangled with thread. That would take some overhaul of the cleaner head to clear or could damage the brush motor. Washable filter a nice plus. Crevice attachment is too much trouble removing the brush roller. Recommend a separate hand held i.e. the Scorpion Dirt Devil.
on December 15, 2013
I had been using a Swiffer Vacuum for years to do quick clean up on our floors. I was sick of the battery not holding a charge and decided to purchase something with a cord. I've been unbelievably pleased with this product! I don't mind the cord as it's easier than always trying to make sure the thing is charged. The suction is great for basic messes on the floor. I didn't buy this for carpet - but it did help me with clean up around the Christmas tree. The thing I love the most is the cost - extremely reasonable!
on December 7, 2015
I purchased this after the Shark Navigator we have had for three years finally decided to seize up and start blowing smoke. I've attempted contact with the manufacturer for the duration of the three years of ownership with no contact back, EVER. The brush would work at its leisure and this was frustrating with three small children making messes, but I refused to replace it because of how much it cost until it wouldn't work at all. That day FINALLY arrived last week, one month after we moved into a house with mostly hard floors and carpet only in the bedrooms. I initially considered going with another full sized vacuum but realized that would be a bit silly considering the bulk of our floors are hard, so this led me to looking into stick vacuums. My first consideration was the Monster by QVC, because I recalled hearing great things about it a few years back. I went to their site and noticed some very dismal reviews, in fact the majority were not good. So I googled "best stick vacuums" and one thing led to another and I ended up here on Amazon reading about this little guy. Reviews were primarily good and it was in the top 5 list of a review site I found so I bit. We needed a cleaner ASAP, and this seemed to fit the bill and prime would get it to me fast and for FREE. I won't lie, I had reservations about how it would do on the actual carpeting and rugs, but much to my surprise.... It blew the shark out of the water! The amount of dust, hair, and pet hair this thing picked up was INSANE. I had to empty it three times in one full pass of the house. This brings us to the only two downsides of the thing I can think of after the brief amount of time I've had it. The container is small, BUT not so small that it's annoying its just that we are a family of five and have a sheddy dog and a kitten to boot. We clearly are a hairy lot, and even with cleaning daily to keep things clean to my almost obsessive compulsive standards even the shark needed emptied weekly and cleaned monthly. The other downside is that the cord is shorter than I am accustomed, however, this can be remedied either with an extension cord or simply swapping outlets. Def not a five star deal breaker in my opinion since it cleans so well! One thing I adore about this thing at this time is how I can go literally from carpet, to hard floor, to rug without a second thought. Totally a steal for the price provided it holds up!
VINE VOICEon November 21, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This vacuum, though it is decent for its size, could not replace a larger vacuum for a home. It is light and easy to use, with the option of a detachable hand vac. It works well for cleaning in cars. It works decently on hard floor surfaces.

The cons are that you have to frequently empty the canister before it is full, or the vac loses its suction. Also, you can't just dump the dirt out of the canister. You have to really pull it out with your hand.

Overall, it may be okay for a small apartment, but it couldn't be a main vacuum for a house without causing frustration. If you are looking for a second vacuum, this will do.