Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Baseline 2.0 Athletic Crew Socks (20 Colors)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 2, 2013
These socks are every bit as good as the Nike Elite socks that a lot of kids are wanting these days. But these are a much better price. My son wears these as soon as they come out of the dryer - every single time I wash them. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who likes the Nike Elite socks, but not the higher price - for the same product. Thank you!
on December 5, 2013
I bought these socks in size medium /purple for my 9 and 12 yr. old grandsons. Their basketball uniforms are purple! At that age, they don't seem to mind the color. The socks fit both of them. These boys take a size 6 1/2 and size 7 shoe. These socks are comfortable and fit well and are just as good as the much more expensive socks. I plan to buy more. Who knew that socks could be an "in" thing to wear. All the boys and girls teams seem to be wearing them. Big hit!!
on December 3, 2014
The shipping of the socks was very fast; however, the quality of the socks are very subpar. I feel mislead to tell you the truth. The image of this brand of socks is making you believe that they look like the nike elite socks... Well they are NOTHING like the nike brand.. They are very thin, made of a rough cotton blend and the dye job for the socks is terrible... These are a complete was of money and they are not much cheaper than the real nike elites.
on December 28, 2015
I'm not sure how to rate these. We ordered two pairs in size Medium for my son for wrestling. One pair (the green and gray) fit perfectly and he loves them. The other pair has two different sizes of socks, both of which are larger than the gray socks. Perhaps an anomaly? I would like to get him another pair, but I'm not sure what to expect! Picture shown: all size medium. The two black socks were from one pair. Very strange!
review image
on December 1, 2014
These are great socks if you just want lots of color options. If you want high end socks that ease the wear and tear on your feet for serious basketball players, do not get these. I wore these only once and never again, extreme lack of cushion where needed.
on November 11, 2013
Great socks! Have washed these socks several times already and they wear great and the colors do NOT fade at all. They keep their shape as well! Couldn't ask for more.
on May 18, 2016
I have a circulation issue in my feet and they stay cold and sometimes get cramps. I bought these to wear to see if they would help and they do! the feel great on all the time. I bought enough of them to wear everyday and having colors available is a plus. I get to be different. These would be good for team sports, active people or just people who need some extra compression to help circulation. I can't say anything bad about these at all. They let my feet breathe and not sweat but also keep them warm enough to wear to keep my feet from being cold. They fit better than any socks I have worn. I have spent upwards of 40 dollars on socks and these are better feeling than those are. I only write honest, truthful and unbiased reviews so people can get the real story behind the ad's. I only write reviews based on my opinions and observations and not for profit. Feel free to ask any questions about this review or any other review I post.
on April 16, 2016
These aren't bad for the price.I usually purchase Nike Elite for my son but thought I would check these out for him to wear just for Basketball practice and use the Nike Elite for the games.Anyway these are not bad to beat around in .No where that I read in product description do these mention the word Nike Elite.So of course I wasn't expecting that especially for this price.If I wanted Nike Elite I know where to go.That said yes Nike Elite are great quality but I'm not reviewing them .These are on the thin side but so far I haven't saw an issue with these sliding down as of yet anyway.They seem to wash well without shrinking and maintain the color.For the price I personally think they are pretty good and most likely purchase more for his Basketball Practices.Seller was great shipping and delivery was fast and they arrived packaged perfect!
on January 18, 2015
Bought for my kids flag football team. Fit great for them size fish. The smaller kids, with size 1, it was a bit big. Good thing for us, they shrink a lot after a good "hot" time in the Dryer.
Material is great...holds up tough and lasted the whole season. A great sock without the price of the Nike's.
on September 1, 2014
The look like the photo, they fit as expected, but I wish they were a hair thicker. I bought them to protect my shins from the bar during deadlifts and cleans. Wearing them is better than wearing nothing, but only barely. I am 6'1" and they pull up to about 5" below my kneecap.