Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stuhrling Original Men's 465.3335K2 "Symphony Aristocrat" Stainless Steel Watch with Leather Band
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 9, 2014
Beautiful watch. I catch myself just staring at it sometimes. I get complimented on it regularly. Excellent construction. The wristband was a little too big, but was easily fixed with a leather awl. Please be aware that the only way to wind this is by shaking it or wearing it all the time. You can't wind it with the stem.
on January 1, 2014
I received this watch and I love the look of it. However, don't be deceived by the photo on Amazon. The band is a much lighter shade of brown than what appears on Amazon's listing. In fact, the photo shows the band so dark as to almost look black. It isn't that dark. It's a brown leather band. It's about as brown as a UPS driver uniform. In fact, if you wore a uniform of that shade of brown, this watch would easily complement the outfit.

Additionally, this is a screw crown watch and the watch sets only one direction, clockwise. As soon as you begin unscrewing the crown, the watch hands begin moving to set them. You will need to continue to unscrew the crown fully and pull it out to complete setting the watch. After the watch is set, push the crown in and screw the crown back down to lock it in place. The hands don't move screwing the crown back down.

The watch seems to slowly drift by about 1 minute every 2 days. So, expect to set the watch several times a week if you like having the time dead on. This can be more of a chore if the watch is running fast. You'll have to go around the whole dial to get back to the right time as it only sets one direction. There is no second hand and the watch hands can be hard to see at times. Otherwise, I do like the look of this watch. I'll probably replace the brown band with a black band.
on January 7, 2014
i am really so upset because I have bought this watch and i think its original and water resistant as per the specification which has been written in the product specs.

but after one week from usage its now has water inside
on December 31, 2013
The leather came all worn out and discolored !! The watch face is very nice but also come clowded kinda like it had gotten wet some how !
on January 22, 2014
I like it, it's so cool. I really like it. I like I can see through the watch from the front cover.
But I don't like the leather band if can change to steel that will be better.
on May 2, 2015
I had a few problems with my original one, but I sent it back with a detailed description of what was wrong and they fixed it right up! I get a ton of compliments with this watch!
on March 26, 2015
every time its delaying (even i use everyday). watch that not working can give 2 times the correct time in a day. this one is always wrong. don't buy and don't waste your money
on July 9, 2014
The leather strip still the same condition as the leather skin will tear off when I band the leather. The watch condition us fine but I don't satisfied with the strip
on September 17, 2015
It attracts the eye, it is well made, however a small fluorescent dot would be nice on the end of the handles (it is difficult to see in low light conditions).
on September 7, 2014
Wow! The actual piece looks better than the pictures! Very impressive. Compliments, sneak peeks from friends and strangers are quite forthcoming.