Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

91%

on November 26, 2013
Bought this for my 9 year old son. I was worried it wouldn't look like a jersey but it does and the price was unbeatable! I also ordered it on Saturday and received it in the mail on Monday. Anyone shopping for a young Green Bay Packers fan should defiantly buy this.
on February 11, 2014
I was concerned about ordering this without seeing the quality or size, but both were great when we received it. my daughter is 12years old and not thin. it fits well (child size XL). the quality is great. I have washed it several times and let it hang dry. it looks great after washing. the price was reasonable compared to others I saw. I would recommend this completely.
on October 5, 2015
We bought this size (boy's XL) for petite 18 year old (close to 100#). It is perfect for her, not tight or too loose - a good jersey size. We all like the feel of it. I would recommend the children's size for smaller adults for the fit and price.
on February 3, 2016
I gave this item three stars for the reason that the company charged me a $3.00 restocking/return fee. I paid for the return postage which was understandable. There was no mention of a charge for returns and I felt the full amount should have been credited to my Amazon account. Quality of the product was excellent and as it appeared online. I am 5'2", 100 lbs, and though the EXlarge in a youth size would accomodate my petite size. It was way to large and the most important factor regarding the fit was the fact that it came down to my knee caps. I did not bother requesting an exchange for the Large youth size because I knew the length of that one would be also be too long for me. I would not recommend this for a mature woman. Definitely great for a child or teenager.
on January 5, 2014
Bought this for my nephew and he loves it! As soon as he got it he was wearing it!! Great quality!
on February 3, 2016
We are very happy with this purchase. I was a little apprehensive at first, before ordering, because the price is very reasonable, but it is 100% satisfactory.
on January 28, 2016
The jersey was terrific. The only flaw was that it had Rodgers number 12 on the front and back, but the number on the sleeve was "5"!
on March 1, 2016
I'm very satisfied with the quality as well as fit of Aaron Rodgers green bay packers jersey.
on November 11, 2014
Washes well, looks great after several months and lots of wear by my daughter!!Go Pack!!
on November 5, 2015
Product delivery was very fast. Jersey was top quality and my son loves it!