Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on May 22, 2014
I used it at the 1:3 dilution for first time use on first floor of house and it used the whole bottle that came with my Shark Sonic Duo machine. That's why I had to order this set from Amazon, so I could do my upstairs carpets as well. So, with using it at the strongest setting (1:3) it really made my old carpets look so much cleaner and brighter! The "Pretreater' is a MUST! Next time I use this product, I will use it at the 1:7 dilution setting so one bottle will be enough for my whole house. They suggest doing this twice a month, but it does such a good job, I don't think you need to spend so much money buying a new bottle every month!
on November 11, 2014
The previous owner of my house had installed super expensive white Berber carpet throughout. I searched for a product that would remove stains caused by my cat occasionally barfing up her brown cat food. (Even healthy cats do this - you just gotta live with it if you want a cat).

I purchased a Shark ZZ550 Sonic Duo Carpet & Hard Floor Cleaner machine. It's great for hard floors and it is an excellent carpet cleaning machine when used between professional rug cleanings.

This combo kit includes the spot treater and a bottle of area cleaner. I can do two of my rooms with a bottle of the area cleaner. I can't see how to buy just the spot cleaner by itself, which is what I really need. The package costs a whopping $50. I was quite dismayed by the price.

While in Lowe's, I saw a gallon bottle of Krud Kutter Concentrated Cleaner/Degreaser/Stain remover that promised wonders on the label. I took a chance and bought it. Serendipity! I filled an empty spray bottle with it and it works every bit as good or better than the crazy expensive cleaner! And it cost comparatively nothing for a gallon!

Full strength for spots - diluted for area carpet cleaning.

I have decided to add the following to all my reviews:

Beware! Some "reviewers" will trash a product for no reason simply because they are paid to do so or because they sell competitive products. Other "reviewers" will give products - that they have never seen and never used - glowing 5 star ratings - for a fee. Some honest reviewers do not understand what a product is for or how to use it and will trash a product simply because they are just plain dumb. And the biggest of companies have been heavily fined for hiring an army of “reviewers” to review their products.
on April 18, 2015
I have owned the Shark floor cleaner for about a year, it works well however I ran out of the concentrate carpet cleaner and now I'm unable to find refills. I contacted Shark and found out they discontinued the concentrate cleaner and sell only the already mixed cleaner. I would not have purchased the machine if I was unable to purchase the concentrate refill. Marcy
on October 28, 2013
The greatest cleaning product I have ever used. My carpet looks brand new again. All pet stains and odor removed.
on April 23, 2014
Great carpet cleaning product. Not overbearingly scented. I wish the cleanser (not the spot remover) could be bought in bulk.
VINE VOICEon February 12, 2014
This carpet cleaner is not very economical --- in order to do a decent job of cleaning an 8x10 carpet, I have to mix up 2 bottles to use in my Shark Sonicduo. It does an adequate job of cleaning the carpet but not a great job as they advertise.
on November 23, 2014
The product itself is very good, but the condition in which it came was awful. I paid $70 for a carpet cleaner and it arrived in a box that had obviously been opened. If there had not been a seal on the bottle, I would have sent it back as I wouldn't have known if someone had used it and added water to refill the bottle. I am disappointed. For this amount of money for a cleaning product, I expected first class all the way.
on June 9, 2015
This is used with the Shark Sonic Duo. The product is the best I've found in my search & use of carpet cleaners & shampoos over a span of about 50 years! It cleans & removes stains without your having to use energy & effort. The product does not "wet" your carpet, it cleans superior to any other product I've ever used.
on June 3, 2015
This product is the only thing that has cleaned our carpets well. We have bad pet stains and this stuff gets it out. We have tried all kinds of cleaners and hired "professional" cleaners that never seem to get the stains out. This worked. You have to use the machine that goes with the product and none of it is cheap, but it does work!
on January 4, 2015
Does not seem to be available anymore. It works great witth the Shark floor cleaner. But is not available anywhere anymore. Where you can find it, it is impractically expensive. Not sure what is up with Shark, but this is very very disappointing. I wonder how generic cleaners will work in its place.