Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Steve Madden Men's Samson Oxford
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 10, 2014
These shoes are incredibly comfortable for my narrow heel, but I normally buy size 11 and these were far too long (and felt a bit narrow as well). As previously commented, buying a half-size down should take care of the problem.

Style wise, they're freaking gorgeous. The patchwork greys really does a great job matching most colors I've worn it with. A great shoe to polish off a casual grey look.
on June 19, 2014
These are terrific shoes. If anything they fit a tiny bit small, but they're pretty true to size. I've literally never gotten more compliments on a shoe than I've gotten on these. They work great for bringing some class to your casual, or even with a nice pair of dress pants of khakis on casual friday at work. Only thing: get a light/faded blue webbed leather belt to go with them. Black shiny leather is a bit shiny to go with these.
on January 16, 2014
Shows are confortable, and they look better than in the photo. Only the size is a little tricky, I'm an 8.5, but the shoes are a bit larger than that, so if you buy them, you may want to consider half number lower.
on November 26, 2014
I freaking LOVE these shoes. Throw on some dark washed jeans and cuff the pants.. Boom, instantly fashionable. This is a trendy look, so if you aren't somewhat trendy, you may not like them. These work perfectly for my style.
on September 1, 2015
These shoes have gotten me the most compliments out of anything in my entire wardrobe. Very slick, stylish and trendy and pair really well with denim. I had no issues with the fit, though I will say they are a bit on the narrower side.
on February 19, 2015
Had a problem with the inside area near the big toe having some stitching that was raised and took a while to wear in. Was cutting my socks until I put a little tape on top of it to help. Otherwise love the style and fit of these shoes.
on July 8, 2014
Best price online and the fit was perfect. no defects and sole is very nice. Shoe is comfortable.
on July 16, 2014
Love these shoes. I got them so I could have some casual but "dressy looking" shoes. I love the material and I think that it even has some strips of denim in the mix. They feel like I'm wearing running shoes when I walk in them and have wonderful support. I have wore them with jeans and slacks and they go with almost anything. Shoe laces stay tied when tied unlike other dress shoes that come undone several times in the evening. I put them under my extreme test, the Vegas Strip and its nightclubs and these Oxfords performed great.
on September 26, 2015
Love these shoes! I always get compliments on them. They fit as I would expect and area a great color to change up the normal black or brown routing with.
on June 23, 2014
best shoes ever, size as specified, cuz i was not sure to buy shouses without even trying them on. So, quality is exellent. Comfortable and looks good.