Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Haggar Men's Life Khaki Solid Oxford Long-Sleeve Slim Fit Woven Shirt
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 2, 2014
Unless your "life" is literally standing in front of an iron, this may not be the shirt for you. It gets wrinkled if you turn your back on it for a minute. Maybe it is supposed to be that casual "I'm just wearing dirty clothes today" look, but this isn't really for me. Fits well, and is actually pretty nice for the 3 minutes you wear it before it is wrinkled.
on May 27, 2014
I really like the material and feel of this shirt. It will not be used "fancy" dress shirt, but one that I can wear to work on a regular basis. It is very comfortable (I am picky when it comes to shirts) and it seems to be holding up well after several washes. I have my shirts cleaned at the cleaners, and it seems like this reduces the life of the shirt versus washing them at home. So far do good with this shirt. I have a large neck and I like the large neck sizes with a slim fit. This is perfect for what I need.
on May 31, 2016
I'm thin and often feel like I'm swimming even in small sizes, so I appreciated the slim fit of this shirt. The collar is almost too narrow to fit around a necktie, but I can make it work. The style is a nice balance between dressy and casual and I've never felt the need to iron it. After someone spilled a glass of red wine down my back at a concert, I ordered two more!
on April 20, 2014
Even when I ironed the shirt, it still had wrinkles. I don't mind wrinkles, and don't usually iron, but when I iron, I expect those wrinkles to come OUT!! Nice cut, pretty shirt. Fit beautifully. Wrinkles, wrinkles, wrinkles. I obviously didn't check for wrinkle-free before I bought a shirt. :(
on May 17, 2016
Love the fabric after it's been washed. I bought one of these shirts at Kohl's and, within six months there were holes in the fabric. Looked all over the place for a replacement and found this. I hope somebody finds that old shirt at Goodwill and enjoys the heck out of it.
on April 16, 2016
It you want that tailor fit buttoned long sleeve shirt this is the best deal for you. It's made from 100% cotton so it's really comfortable and very relaxed to wear. It's made to last and very durable yet stylish for everyday use.
on April 10, 2014
Fabric somewhat thinner than most oxford shirts. Arrived wrinkled, still wrinkled after wash, damp dry and ironing. Color is a brighter yellow than the picture. I'm a 15.5x32 in most dress shirts and these sleeves are longer. Shirt is tapered, but I would call it more of an athletic fit, as it is a bit big in the chest for me. Then again, I am slender and it's hard to find a great fit.
on March 23, 2014
we go out a lot for casual lunches and brunches on the weekends plus he travels freqently so this lightweight button down oxford is perfect for him...
on June 12, 2014
This shirt is soft and slim fit as described. No complaints, fits true to size. I would surely buy again.
on November 8, 2014
Fits well. The cloth is really really thin though, so you definitely need a white undershirt.