Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on March 20, 2014
Very comfortable, already had one before this, and use them every day. Just a slight problem: the size is a bit larger than what you'd expect, so don't buy a size larger than yours: buy the correct size or smaller. And another size-related problem: the pants are extremely lengthy also (like 5 inches bigger than my leg), so you will have to sew it.
33 comments|37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 5, 2014
Following the other reviews, I bought a size smaller than I normally would. After washing, they fit perfect. I have a 30" inseam and they shrunk to just slightly longer than that. The material is very soft.
on January 2, 2014
The elastic waistband on these pants runs loose and large so you might want to get the next size smaller. I prefer the other type with an adjustable drawstring. Also these pants didn't shrink in length in the dryer that much. Should fit someone up to 5' 10" or so.
on August 16, 2014
I am a fairly normal-sized man (5'10") and wear 34 waist pants. These things were made for some kind of freaky thin giants apparently. They are literally long enough to cover my entire foot when sitting down in them. You really shouldn't have to alter lounge pants, I think.
on March 24, 2014
Normally I wear L size. I have read the comments which said buy small size as you are. I have bought Medium but its still large. So buy two size small as you are.
on May 10, 2014
These got here right on time (Amazon Primo baby). I ordered large and they fit just right - very comfortable. One wash and they look like pirate pants. Waist and legs still fit great - the length shortened up at least 3-4"! And here, I was going to wear these to work….

So, if you don't mind high-waters - these are the PJs for you
on August 5, 2014
I got these for My boyfriend the other day when we went to Walmart. He loved them so much I wanted to get him at least one more pair. I got online and bought him another pair for $10 a pair. I paid $9.95 a pair at Walmart, but that's before tax. Since Walmart was sold out, I decided just to get them here, same exact pants, very comfortable and they fit great!
on November 26, 2014
OK, I'm a loyal Haynes consumer and have been for years. I know EXACTLY what sizes I use in Haynes products. I'm an XL top and a Large in pants. THESE THINGS ARE RIDICULOUS! First of all the material is flimsy and cheap appearing, then the pants are probably 8" to 10" too long. NO SENSE IN SENDING THEM BACK, the return shipping is half the price of the pants. Having them hemmed would cost even more. These are going straight into the trash. If you're looking at these pants, BE FOREWARNED.
on March 23, 2014
Sizes run true, so be careful not to get it too big. Though a bit long, the material is soft and comfortable.
on November 22, 2014
I am 5'8",size 38 waist so I ordered a large. Holy cow five people can fit in this piece of garbage. Hanes is supposed to have a good reputation but did Ray Charles design this pair of pants. Too long on the legs would fit a guy 7' tall and as for the width of the pants these pants are perfect if you want to apply for a position as a clown. What a huge disappointment. Do not waste any of your hard earned money on this.