Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Price:$2.99 - $11.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 25, 2014
It's very, "you get what you pay for" in terms of quality. It's not SUPER thick but it is fairly warm (I haven't had the opportunity to test it out yet in a polar vortex kind of situation). It's comfortable, and it's nice that it comes in a variety of colors (mine is black. I'm lazy about matching). I like the circle-scarf design because it gives you a lot of options in terms of how you want to wrap it. I've attached some photos of the scarf and different ways to wrap it.
review image review image review image review image review image
11 comment|61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2014
Oh my this is a beautiful scarf. I purchased the dark rich brown. Rec'd within 4 days. Scarf is warm, but not to heavy. Can wear it for the Fall AND Winter. I wrapped it around my neck twice, it was so cute and comfy. Took it off and wrapped it once around my neck. Very chick and classy. I love it! Pictures are included, go to my image page to see for yourself .. You will surely order 2, 3, maybe 4!
review image
on November 8, 2013
I just got my infinity scarf and it is amazing. It is so soft and cozy while still being light. It also doesn't feel too bulky around your neck like you're being swallowed up by it. The size is perfect as well. I'm so happy that I'm considering getting it in more colors.
on September 30, 2013
I just received my package today! It came earlier than expected and I love it. It's exactly how it looks in the photo. It's really soft and I can't wait to wear it when it gets more cold during the season.
on November 17, 2013
Its a nice scarf for the price. Mine doesn't fit as loosely as in the photo, but its still a very comfy fit. It is just what I was looking for. Material is soft, and I can wear it all day. For the price, you can't find anything better than this! I ordered it in Black, but am definitely going to order another color.
on November 20, 2013
really warm.... i had a black one before... so i can change now.... it is cute... and the brown one is also cute... but mom just said i can only choose one.... maybe i will choose that next time... suitable for teenagers..
on October 12, 2013
Great scarf! Looks just like the photo! Very warm and the fabric is decent quality. I was happy overall with the purchase.
on November 5, 2014
I got this for my mother-in-law as she lives where it is really cold. I took it out of the bag and tried it on and I love it. It's very soft and fashionable. I would get one in every color for myself except I live in Arizona and I wouldn't need a scarf very often. Only when traveling and camping.
on November 5, 2014
MY wife loves it. It is big enough that she can loop it twice around her neck and pull part of it up over her head or let the loops hang down in front. It is soft and warm and the price is right. What's not to like?
on December 27, 2013
I ordered this because I love scarves and I did not yet have a grey one. However, it has become the one I wear everyday if I'm not wearing a decorative scarf. It's so warm, the perfect weight, the perfect length to double wrap, it lays just right and doesn't blow around in the wind. Very very nice.