Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on November 5, 2013
I bought this watch on a lightening deal for 39.99. All year long I wear my Movado but in the summer I look for something more summary. The face is a little bit bigger than a woman's Movado and I picked the thin strap. The watch is beautiful. I was also surprised at the packaging in a beautiful velvet case inside another box. The instructions and card of authenticity were also enclosed in a separate box. The watch really is a quality watch and I am very pleased with it. It looks much more expensive than the list price.
on January 23, 2014
I bought this on a special deal, and am SO, so happy with my purchase This watch definitely looks & feels expensive. I get so many compliments on it. I have pretty tiny wrists/hands, and it looks GREAT. I feel like it dresses up my outfits for work, which is great, as I have to wear a watch at work. I'm a physical therapist, so I'm constantly monitoring time/having to time things, and it works great for it (well, obviously an actual timer works better for some things, but this is great for taking a pulse/timing a stretch, etc). I'm also notorious for hitting my watches/cracking the screens - and I am pleased to say this one (despite being hit) is still scratch free! The white band also looks perfectly new.
on April 13, 2015
Let's just say I basically destroy everything. So to be too harsh on this watch would be a bit unfair since I had my doubts concerning the thin wrist band.

I really like the look a fit of the watch. but the face scratched in less then a week and after about 3 weeks one end of the band ripped from the face.

I plan to repair the band, if possible, but overall been pretty underwhelmed.
on November 19, 2013
The watch looks really nice. The strap is made of pure leather which I liked. But the radius of the screen could be a little smaller. But overall, a decent purchase especially with the lightening deal. :)
on December 31, 2013
I love it, they are so great and look very expensive. super super super, very pleased!! you wont regret if buy
on April 27, 2014
I would have given this watch 5 stars but I expected the face to be a little larger than it is. Otherwise it is classy, elegant watch and very comfortable to wear. I'm used to wearing the very heavy designer watches with metal/ceramic bracelets. This is a great addition to my collection - totally different.
on February 19, 2014
I get compliments on this watch all the time. I love the narrow band which makes it feel like a smaller watch but had the large face so someone like me who can not see the time on a smaller watch can actually see it on this watch.
on February 15, 2014
This watch's very beautiful, very inexpensive, very good quality.
slim leather strap is very womenthful.
and sexy white color.
It's exellent item.!
on December 12, 2013
For years I have buying the little lady watches, but she never wears them for any period of time. This is the first one she wears everyday, and keeps track of. That is saying something in itself (You'd have to know my woman) The watch is very pretty in person and keeps good time. What more could you ask for. Was a great buy.
on June 6, 2015
It doesn't look as great in person. I'm keeping it because I need a spare watch. The price allowed me to be ok with it. But I wouldn't recommend it as a gift or anything.