Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Johan Eric Men's JE3100-04-007 "Skive" Stainless Steel Mesh Ultra-Slim Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 3, 2014
This watch exudes class and style in a very subtle manner. The body and crystal are very smooth and thin and the band is easy to adjust. Many metal bands catch arm hairs but not this one and it is so comfortable I forget I have it on. My only slight disappointment is that the hands are not easy to read in the dark, though technically they are luminescent. Still, very highly recommended!

Update, January 2016: Still love it and no moisture issues!!
on May 22, 2015
I think this watch looks great. The build quality is excellent as far as I can tell. It even looks great under a microscope where poor manufacturing quality would be visible. The problem I have with this watch is that the back of the case says 5 ATM water resistant (approximately 60 PSI) and the ad said 30 meters water resistant. The ad also said you can't take a shower with it on, but that seems to contradict the other two pieces of information. I took a shower with it on within hours of receiving it and the watch filled with water. I took it apart to get the water out and when I popped the back off, I found that there was no o-ring gasket on the back at all, even though it looked like it was made for one because it has a grove around the perimeter. There was, though, a double o-ring seal at the crown. I have put other 30 meter watches in the shower before without any problems, but those all had seals on the back. I then took the watch to the local Sears watch repair for them to see if the watch would accommodate a o-ring seal. They said it looks like it was made for one and installed one for $12. I will update this review after I take another shower.
Update: I have taken many showers since adding the o-ring on the back and I have had no leaks. I believe the watch repair guy also greased the new o-ring as well as the two seals on the crown and stem. I am very pleased with the watch and wear it every day, but I won't rate the watch higher because I feel that the watch maker should have installed the o-ring them selves just like they do on even the cheapest watches and that they should not tell people that the watch is water resistant to 5 atmospheres when the watch is not even minimally sealed.
Update (7/12/2015): I have sat with the watch submerged in a hot tub and it still has remained water tight and free of any leaks at all thanks to the watch repair kiosk in the Santa Clarita (Valencia) Sears.
review image review image
on August 6, 2015
This watch is probably the finest crafted watch I've ever owned. The machining and fit are unparalleled, and the style and appearance are subtly elegant and techno-chic. For the price I paid, I could not have found a better quality timepiece. This watch should have easily cost several hundred dollars...thanks Johan Eric...keep up the master crafting!
on May 10, 2014
I like the way I can adjust the band to exactly the size I want without needing any tools. The watch looks great and is comfortable on my wrist. I had not heard of Johan Eric before but will look at the brand the next time I need a watch.
on September 9, 2015
very disappointed - bought the watch 2.5 months ago and the minute hand no longer works, it just flops around and cannot be adjusted. This happened after about 7 weeks. I had not worn the watch for a week or so and when I went to put it on, the time was off and could not be adjusted.
on February 27, 2016
This watch is simply striking. The band's style is gorgeous and very well put together and the face provides great contract in comparison. The face has a very thin profile, which I like because it makes for a much lighter watch. It is very easily adjustable and feels great on my rather large wrist.
on February 15, 2014
I got this for my husband for Valentine's Day this year. He's a slim-line person, so very often watches look disproportionate on him. I was looking for something cool, gentlemanly, and slim and this fit the bill. The one problem with this wash is that we had some problems getting the adjustable end open. I had to use a knitting needle to lever it open.
on December 15, 2013
Very comfortable and easy to read. I like the look and the fact that it is slim -- you hardly notice you have a watch on. First Johan Eric, I may buy more.
on May 12, 2014
Very sharp looking watch. The dial is crystal clear and the band looks great. I get lots of compliments on this watch. The band will occasionally grip arm hairs but it's not that big of a problem.
on August 2, 2015
Great watch, especially for 20 bucks! Do not get this thing too wet, washing your hands is the most water it can handle. The most stylish watch that can be purchased new for $20.

See 1 answered question