Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Johan Eric Men's JE3100-13-007 Skive Stainless Steel Mesh Ultra Slim Bracelet Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on December 10, 2013
Is light and thin, but still has a man's watch feel, not a unisex watch feel like other thin watches I own. No calendar, clasp is easy to adjust to wrist size. Mesh band feels good. I would say it is a nice dress/casual watch for any occasion. I do not see any flaws. Comes in a nice box for storage or even as a gift.
on July 7, 2015
Couldn't buy a better watch (if you like this style) for the money. Granted I don't know how long it will last because I just got it, but it feels right and keeps correct time. Glows well in the dark so easy to read in pitch black. Thin and comfortable.
Hey it was cheaper than a new watch band and battery for one of my Skagen's, so my expectation has been more than met!
on June 8, 2015
I have always steered away from the mesh bands on watches and mine have to be thin to slide under my sleeve on their own. This watch does that an so much more. The band has not pulled any arm hair as was my main concern. The illumination on the face in low light is bright enough for me to understand half asleep. Overall, I will never buy another watch other than Johan Eric.
on February 15, 2014
This watch is very well made and light. Not to mention it is very low profile so it slides under your dress shirt sleeves!
on July 7, 2014
The band is set to a specific size because its stiff coming off the face. It was to big on my wrist and no way to modify.
on January 4, 2014
Good watch. Small and functional. Not an eye-catcher but sometimes that's what you want. Adjustable so it fits pretty much anyone we'll.
on July 5, 2015
The dial is great,but the strap is a bit stiff, is not very convenient
on June 15, 2015
The watch is nice and thin, it is a good watch.
on November 1, 2015
It worked for a week. Then ,it was dead.
on March 1, 2016
You get what you pay for.