Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on January 24, 2014
I received this watch for Christmas from my daughter who happens to share my prime account on Amazon. We all agree not to look at the"My order" list between Thanksgiving and Christmas. .
It was a bit small, so I went to the company web site and learned that they will send out extra links free of charge for any of their watches. It took about 10 days to get the links. I then took my watch to a watch repair place to have it fitted. I was told that plastic link watch bands are tricky to put on, and while this watch is a corn resin based band, they still considered it plastic. They charge as much as $30 to do that, and I ended up paying $20 to have the extra link added.) Perhaps my husband who just had eye surgery could have done it....but I am glad a had a professional add the link. The company sent three links in the package.My wrist was measured and it is now the best fitting watch I own.
on January 25, 2014
I just reviewed an Armitron watch. Those watches are built like tanks (and have a few neat designs with quality features) and have a comparable price tag. Granted Sprout has the unique aspect of being eco-friendly (bands are made from corn resin), but by feel alone, the watch looks & feels like the cheapest "toy" watch on the planet. Sure it's cute. But I think that's where it begins & ends. I'll be keeping the watch -- because I like the design -- but truthfully I don't expect it to last very long. We'll see. Ohh, I've read that Sprout bands run small. I don't have dainty wrists & I still needed to have a link removed for a semi-loose fit.
on February 11, 2014
This is a great watch for spring and summer that will coordinate with just about anything. The quality and feel are great and the stones are beautiful while not overwhelming.
on January 17, 2014
BEST $ EVER SPENT. LIGHT WEIGHT AND SYLISH. I LOVE RAINBOWS SO THIS IS MY FAVORITE WATCH! EASY TO CLEAN.