Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

Size: 48-Count|Change

on October 31, 2015
I couldn't find a review stating the tested capacity of these batteries, so I took it upon myself to find out. I stuck 3 of them in my Opus BT-C2000 battery analyzer and discharged them at rates of 100 ma, 200 ma, and 400 ma (discharge rate affects usable capacity). The capacity at each discarge rate was (drum roll):

Disch Rt | Capacity
100 mA | 1005 mAh
200 mA | 864 mAh
400 mA | 670 mAh

Though not top-notch, these results are perfectly respectable, and stand up to any battery that's even remotely close to this price range (and some that are 1.5x+ more expensive). For the cost (~$10 as of this writing), these are an excellent value -- the power supplied per dollar spent is nearly unbeatable for a non-rechargeable aaa battery.

I have posted reviews for Duracell Procell and AmazonBasics aaa alkaline batteries with capacity data gathered using the exact same method and equipment. To find those reviews for comparison purposes, go to the product pages linked below and search for 'mah' under 'all reviews' (or just browse to them on my profile). If you just want the short version -- the ACDelcos did very well compared to the other options, and are also cheaper.

AmazonBasics AAA Performance Alkaline Batteries
Duracell Procell AAA Batteries PC2400BKD09
review image
0Comment|90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2013
Not much you can say about AAA batteries other than they seem to last as long as their more expensive brothers and that they don't leak like their cousins from my favorite warehouse store whose name rhymes with 'Bosko.'

Such a deal!
on August 29, 2014
The price is good for these batteries, but I found that I went through the entire pack of 100 in 2.5 months. Prior to this, I bought Duracells in the 100 pack and I was able to get 4+ months out of those batteries. I was able to use all the ACDelco batteries as there were no battery that didn't work. I use them for my battery operated candles, so they get nightly use for about 2-3 hours. Both the ACDelco and Duracells were used in this time frame. I do like the price of the ACDelcos, but unfortunately, they didn't last very long. Also, my candles didn't shine as bright as when I used the Duracells. I suppose if I didn't use them very often and used them in remote controls and other electronics, I wouldn't notice the lack of power the ACDelcos have. It was a learning experience buying these batteries, but I will spend the extra $10 and get the Duracells next time. For me, it makes more sense to have longer lasting and more powerful batteries for my candles.
88 comments|60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 22, 2014
I've used Delco batteries for a while. They're comparable to other batteries on the market. As a matter of fact, I was disappointed with the Duracell batteries. They didn't last any longer than these. The price is right so I would stick with these. Kirkland batteries are bad leakers. I don't know about these yet but rather than take the chance, just remove them when you're no longer using the electronics these are being used in. Long story short, yes, buy these.
I go through a lot of AA and AAA alkaline batteries, so I'm always looking to get a deal on them. I've used many different brands, and for the most part most of them seem to last about the same amount of time. ACDelco AAA Super Alkaline Batteries are no different. They last just as long as other name brand batteries, and usually cost much less. I stocked up on the AAA's when they were going for about 21 cents a cell. It's tough to beat that price.
on March 24, 2014
Thought I would have problems with this brand seeing it's no energizer or Duracell... I have had this a good while enough to have tried this with several different items... so far this works fine, as any other name brand, plus I like the fact 100ct keeps me well supplied for a while.... I recommend this.
on June 17, 2015
Powerful Lasted longer than Rayovac, Vivitar, Sony and Sunbeam. 10.$/48 count came out the cheapest . I'll always trust AC Delco batteries
to be the best buy among batteries.7/20/15 2nd order came at same price . This is really the best deal there is, and AC Delco is a strong brand battery. I tested DO it Hardware and Walgreens and Harbor Freight generic alkaline batteries along the way and AC Delco really stays the longest above the 1.40 V measure. That;s what I consider a battery to be able to still run a motorized toy at full performance. Anything below 1.30v is practically dead for my purpose but it still works for clocks and thermometers. Staying high-powered longer and being at the most inexpensive level is what a best-buy battery is to me.BTW I use three kinds of testers. One's digital, the two are rough but reliable green/red meters with rough graduations.
on March 16, 2014
Excellent value for 24 batteries. It costed 40% less than compatible batteries at Walmart. I didnot expierenced any problem with these batteries. I will buy again.
on July 12, 2014
23 cents apiece. Wow!
Tested power is over the specs. I will buy again.
on April 27, 2016
I usually buy Duracell ProCell Duracell Procell AAA 24 Pack PC2400BKD09 for out very battery heavy lifestyle. I picked these up because of a sale and have not been disappointed. The battery life is similar. I have not been changing batteries with increased frequency, nor have I noticed any decrease in power in the devices I have used them in. Overall, I'm pleased with the product and the value is outstanding.