Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Akribos XXIV Women's AK688SS Set of Three Silver-Tone Diamond-Accented Watches
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 10, 2013
I have 2 of the watches in this set and have only received compliments. Great price. Great Quality. Defintely worth the money.
on March 9, 2014
This purchase was a very spontaneous purchase. The quality of the watches are good. They are all very heavy and seem to be good quality. The only downfall is the length. They hang down on my wrist. It is a women watch but seems like it was made to fit a mans wrist. For the price, I think this was a good deal....but I definitely would not spend $495/ watch because at that price- they are NOT worth it. I bought all 3 for $79 on Amazon lightening deals.
on December 1, 2014
I purchased this product in May 2014 and offered it as a birthday present.In less than 2 months,it started discolouring or fading, turning it into something very ugly to see. I was so ashamed when it was revealed to me. The feeling was that I offered a very cheap birthday gift to somebody very dear to me. This has been the worse experience in about a decade of business with AMAZON. I wish I could return the product.
on December 30, 2013
I purchased these while they were a lightening deal. I was skeptical about the quality considering the amount of the discount. However, once I received them I instantly fell in love with them. They are of great quality and it is very easy to adjust the sizes. There are additional clasps that can removed rather than having to take the watches to a jeweler to have links removed. The only downfall I have encountered is that the large "chain" band can be a bit tricky to get clasped because it wants to twist instead of lay flat. However, it really isn't a big deal and it looks fabulous once on! I am very pleased with this purchase.
on December 31, 2013
I purchased these watches recently from Amazon. I received them on Christmas Eve and tried the cutest one - the middle in the display with the large chain link bracelet. The links were never manageable, were always askew and did not look right! I returned this item today.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 15, 2014
This was a Christmas present for my wife and she loves them. She used to sell jewelry and is a little particular. She even said this was a good price for the quality. I'm happy I found this set during Amazon's Christmas specials.
on April 18, 2014
The middle watch got too big dial(if your hand is fat enough, it may be okay). For normal females hand, the dial was too big.
The square dial is not much appealing.
Overall, its not a too bad deal. But pricy.
I dont buy it again for sure.
on January 3, 2014
For the price, I expected the quality to be better for these watches. The leather strap one in particular was very unimpressive.
on November 19, 2014
it does not look as it is on the webpage
I am comparing with Tissot watch and I am using that for more than six months
It did not meet my expextaction
on May 7, 2014
I bought this at a good price and gave it as a present. Having a few watches to pick from is a nice luxury.