Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on December 11, 2014
Doesn't make sense to purchase something like this. It only goes around the neck once. Plus doesn't even look very good. Even if it's cheap, I don't get the point of spending the money on it
on December 13, 2013
Hated this scarf, so small and flimsy no wonder it was super cheap! Don't pay any mind to the pics provided for this product, its way smaller than pic
on November 18, 2013
This scarf is too small for neck, and it something my baby niece would wear and she is four years old.
on December 31, 2014
1st of all this wouldn't fit my 5 month old niece!! I had to was it immediately upon opening because it reeked of cancerous chemicals. After the was it looked like it had been through the shredder. You get less than what you pay for I guess!
on November 3, 2013
I usually love things I buy on amazon, but this was not a favorite. I looked everywhere for a pink knit infinity scarf and this one was what I found. It isnt a real thick infinity, its super flimsy. only goes around your head once. the light pink isnt as creamy and mauvey its more of a baby pink that you'd find in the new born section. it is already ripping.... i just opened it and put it on 2x. i dont love it at all. waste of the few dollars that it was...
on January 12, 2015
This is an excellent scarf... For my 25 pound dog. Its roughly the size of a headband for a human... It's already falling apart after 2 days and it had a concerning chemical smell when I first opened it. At least I know my furry friend will be warm and trendy this winter.
on November 23, 2014
As far as im concerned, this ad is false advertising. The scarf isnt big enough to fit over my very small head. (Most hats are too big for my pea-head.) It's more like a knit choker than an infinitely scarf. Dont waste your money on this trash. What a waste of money!
on December 12, 2013
In the picture it shows a much bigger scarf, and when it arrived I tried it on. It only wrapped around my neck once and was tight. I was expecting a much fuller scarf.
on January 7, 2014
This is not a bulky endless scarf advertised to be on site. It's a few threads in a circle barely large enough to go around your pet's collar. In other words, this scarf is VERY small. Me no likey.
on December 1, 2013
I was expecting a scarf that I could loop around twice but this is more like a single loop..guess that's what the "one circle" in the title means. Still, the product is soft and comfy and would be great just to throw on with a coat if you want to wear a scarf without a lot of bulk. I opted to give it to my teenage daughter though. She's happy with it. The pictures of the models give the illusion of a much bigger scarf, which is misleading. Still, it's an okay scarf.