Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 7 For All Mankind Men's Carsen Easy Straight-Leg Jean in Chester Park
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on July 15, 2014
Hate these. Legs are WAY too wide, which is extremely unflattering. Not at all your typical 7s. Definitely runs big all around. I do not think these would be flattering on anyone: If you are slim, then these give you no shape. If you are like 34 or above, then these will make you look absolutely massive.
Fabric is lightweight. Dye and styling are very nice.
on May 2, 2014
Perfect quality. Same product as in Neiman. Amazing jeans and an even better price. Very rare to find new Sevens that are actually jeans as opposed to chinos for less than $80. Only downside is that it's slightly tighter than I expected at a 40. But still relaxed enough on the thighs and manhood that's it's still comfy. And the waist is fit but still flexible so it's always comfortable.

It also has more visible light wash streaks across the thighs than the picture portrays. I prefer this, as it gives some modern life to it but they are subtle enough that they blend in well.

I love them and they're probably my favorite pair I've ever bought along with Hudson faux leather jeans.
on September 13, 2014
Light and good fit, comfortable stretch. Took it with me among 5 other pairs for a trip to Europe, but think I worn only this pair through Amsterdam, Brussels, Germany and France, I liked the comfort and looks so much, 3 weeks total.
on July 12, 2014
Best. Jeans. Ever.
Feel great, look better.
on July 1, 2014
perfect fit and quality as i'd find at nordstroms at a fraction of the cost. couldn't be happier but needed to shorten the length as i have an inseam of 30"
on June 16, 2014
An awesome jean! Fantastic quality!
Really soft and comfortable.This might not be an expensive jean, but still has top quality, really worth!
on June 24, 2014
Best-fitting jeans I've ever put on. Fit perfectly, and were a steal at $60. I want to buy several pairs!
on January 14, 2015
they make my husband look halfway stylish. They've washed well and haven't faded too much.
on October 1, 2014
I took advantage of the price , the best jeans , and very nice fit.
on August 12, 2014
The size is wrong, and I think the deal a waste of my money at all.