Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on July 5, 2014
He really liked these pants. The material has a nice textured look, they have some give, which is great for skating or off road bikes but they look sharp with a tee or untucked shirt. The Fatigue Green is a nice subtle green that can go anywhere with almost anything. The waist has no stretch or give BTW, just the legs. The legs seemed a little baggier than the photo. Not skinny or fitted. They are very nice pants.

BUT, no ball room- imagine a dude with camel toe. Oh yes, it's possible. They need a gusset or something. And not the only problem in that area. They were a little loose around the waist so with a belt the front sort of pooches out like he's wearing diapers or has a load in his pants, but in the front, which makes it more disturbing.
66 comments71 of 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 8, 2014
I had previously purchased a pair of colored pants from Volcom similar to these awhile back. They were very comfortable and I wanted to get a pair of black pants so I went with these.

I did read the review regarding the lack of space in between the legs by JenB that was in the top-rated reviews for this product, but since I didn't have that problem with my other pair of Volcom pants, I thought, "Surely this reviewer can't be right! I love my Volcom pants!"

I was so wrong.

I got these in the mail a few days ago and immediately put them on. JenB, you were so right. These fit great on me, but the obvious lack of space for my "special parts" was VERY noticeable. I looked at myself in the mirror while wearing this and was actually really quite surprised at how....expansive it made me look. I didn't want people looking "down there" when I walked past them so I decided to return these.

I did give the pants 3 stars because there really wasn't anything wrong with them - they just didn't fit me right. I wish that there would have been more space in "that" area though.

Can't recommend this product to you - try at your own risk! Blessings!
0Comment26 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2015
The people complaining about not having enough dick room are either at half mast at all times, or they are packing some serious heat. I found the Volcom Men's Frickin Modern Stretch Chino Pants not only had enough room for MY solid snake, but indeed, the 2% elastine fabric allowed for a more comfortable fit than I, or Mr. Bojangles ever imagined possible. You may be thinking, "This guy has a medium sized wiener at most". Let me assure you that at 7.5" in length and a nearly 1.5" in diameter at it's girthiest point, I am well within the largest 10% of men who still wear skater pants in their late twenties.

I love the Heather Gray color, as it helps to accentuate what I hope I've already established as a pretty impressive package, and it goes with nearly everything. Not only that but the pants are textured to match ANY lifestyle.
11 comment42 of 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2014
It's okay. The fit is good but it attracts a lot of dust. I hate that there's a logo by the knee area which is just absurd. I won't but again for those reasons but that's just me.
on April 8, 2014
Modern Fit is comfortable and perfect fitting for my build. I love these pants and have bought a few for work.
22 comments10 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2015
These are very comfortable. Whether it's cold or hot outside. I've purchased all of the colors that Volcom offers and I haven't been disappointed by a single pair. I do agree with a few reviewers that the crotch area is a bit tight. You might have to adjust your pants down when sitting down. Unless you are cool with showing off some moose knuckle.
VINE VOICEon October 22, 2014
These pants are the only ones my son will wear. He has black, tan, and brown ones. It cracks me up that a skateboarder will wear chinos (a pant-type that my granddaddy wore) but I have to say they look really good. The price is a bit much, but if you keep checking sometimes the price will drop for certain colors. Otherwise, they are well made with a stylized back waistband and the Volcom symbol on the lower leg.
on May 4, 2015
I wanted to like this pants but good lord does it cling! I know tight is in, but it's uncomfortably stupid.
And if you're even averagely endowed, you may have trouble having children.
It's fine for posing at the club, but don't bother sitting down in this, your manhood will unsuccessfully attempt to retract into your body.
on March 20, 2014
Volcom is a great brand. These pants fit great. I'm 5'9" and the length is just right. If shorter that 5'9" and ordering the 34 waist you might need them shorter...
11 comment4 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 26, 2015
These are really nice pants, but as always there's an element of risk associated with buying pants online.

For those whom it may help, I'm 6'1'' with a 31 waist and pretty long legs (I usually need a 34'' length for pants). I got the 32 size pants and the fit is great in the waist and legs. Another inch or two on the length would be ideal for me. Standing, the length is just about fine, borderline short (but they cover my socks/shoe openings so I'm keeping them), and sitting they kind of ride up over my ankle a little. If you're taller than me, just be aware that they may be short!