Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on January 23, 2014
My wife bought me the red one ~ 6 months ago and I liked it so much I "asked Santa" for another 2 for Christmas. They fit great and look great tucked and untucked. The color is great. Far too many polos I have owned have colors that curl, this one does not. The shirt is very comfortable, does not wrinkle, and is made very well.
I have worn the red one for 6 months and it looks like new.
on November 18, 2014
Good looking shirt that fits well. Fits nice around the arms unlike others that have giant arm and neck openings. I'm a big guy at 225. Weight lifter who doesn't like a shirt to be tight in the chest then loose in the arms. Everything is even. The pattern turned out to be something I really like. By pattern I mean the embossed lines. Doesn't snag as bad or often like some of my other polyester moisture shirts due. I would buy this item again.
on January 30, 2015
This shirt is great when worn just by itself however, if you like wearing a t-shirt underneath and you're a bit bigger like I am, maybe consider ordering a size up. The shirt feels more fitted or athletic cut as compared to traditional polos.

It's holding up well but I do have the occasional snag to deal with, which so far I just push to the reverse with a sewing needle.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 25, 2015
The medium I got is true to size and fits normally on my normal-shaped frame. The fabric has a nice drape and looks a bit dressier than your standard cotton polo. It wasn't overly-expensive. The color of the shirt I got ("mysterioso," which is the dusty purple one) matches the picture. The short sleeves are a good length, ending not far above my elbows. (I really, really hate those short sleeve shirts with the teeny tiny sleeves that seem to be so prolific lately. They invariably make the shirt look too small, and only those with the bulgiest muscles can pull off the look even a little.)

This was a good buy.
on April 19, 2016
Nice shirt but sizing way way off. I'm moving down from a 3x to 2x. I have the identical shirt in 3x and is now way to big. This 2X wouldn't fit over my head. I think it was a miss labeled Large. Some one will be happy at the Salvation army store. Not worth the hassle of sending back. Don't want to lose my amazon account!
on October 3, 2014
My husband likes polos with the performance material. This particular brand and style are his favorite. it is more of a regular cut, not a slim cut, which he prefers. He had me order a few more in different colors.
on July 29, 2014
I ordered these shirts for my husband since he needed some shirts that are a little more dressy then the cotton ones he wears for every day. They fit well over a bit of a plump tummy!
on March 31, 2016
It's so hard to shop online for clothes. You never know what exactly you're getting into. This shirt looks really beautiful in person. The fit was just right. The texture of the shirt really catches your eye. I wasn't familiar with this brand and was worried because it was inexpensive, but the quality is great. I will purchase more of this brand in the future. Gorgeous shirt!
on August 9, 2014
This is a great buy in a man's shirt. I'm 5-11 190# and generally wear lg or xlg shirts. The xlg fits me perfectly. Not sure how durable this shirt will be, but it looks good and is nicely tailored.
on August 28, 2015
People keep telling me this a nice shirt.
I'm very happy I bought it.
It fits great, though I usually prefer ny shirts be a bit more slim fit. Also it's slightly darker than in the photo up there ^^^ but probably even a better shade of red.