Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on January 23, 2014
This case is a perfect fit for the Samsung Galaxy S4. I had one with the clear plastic that covered the whole case but it was always hard for me to actually make the screen work or access buttons so I was looking for one that was more like a regular case with a band around it for working out indoors or outdoors when it's not raining and this one fit the bill perfectly. I have really small arms, my biceps are just over 10 inches (don't laugh I'm working on it!) and it fits just fine. I still have to tuck a little of the band behind the phone but it's not that difficult to do. For kicks I tried putting it on my thigh which is 17 inches (again, don't laugh) and it still fits, just barely, but it fits. So if you have small or large arms, my guess is this will still work for you.

Also, the rubber that covers the volume and power buttons make it super easy to use those controls, better than if it did not have the case on it in fact. And you don't have to worry about sweat since it's a rubber case and fully protected on the back side. Five stars for this case. I'll gladly order from them again when I upgrade my phone.
on April 29, 2014
I bought the Belkin armband this time last year when the Samsung S4 came out and it was the only one available. Two things that aggravated me about it was that it was awkward to touch the screen through the cover, and once it was on my arm, in order to reposition it, I had to take it off. These aggravations are not an issue with this armband.

It slides on it's strap easily and I have full access to the front of the phone at all times. I can also tilt the bottom towards my face if I am having trouble reading the list of exercises I keep on my phone.

As someone else mentioned, sweat is going to transfer to the surface of the phone. So far, I haven't experienced any technical difficulty with the phone as a result.

One "Con" I could mention is the hole for the headphone jack is a wee bit too small for my Bose IE2 earbuds so I will have to get in there with a tiny scissor to open it up a little bit more.

Otherwise, I consider this a good purchase and am happy with it! Definitely better than my old Belkin.
on February 20, 2014
the phone barely fit on this.
it is too small (no, I did not have any add ons for my phone)

DO NOT USE for any jumping or running. your phone WILL FALL OUT.

I only use this for walking around the house, maybe doing light workout.

*****
Update:
The comments by the manufacturer are FALSE
it is not just "snug"
It BARELY fits. There are certain parts of the case that need to line up with the phone. They DO NOT.
The phone literally bulges out of the case. In fact, if you hold the phone by the arm band and jerk it lightly up and down, the phone will drop
55 comments9 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 16, 2014
The case fits the S4 perfectly. The holes line up 100% with each item on the phone. I'm very satisfied with that part of it.

The case is made out of a stretchy rubberized material that behaves similar to silicone. You have to stretch the case and squeeze the S4 into it, and the case material springs back to its original shape.

My only concern is that under extremely jarring conditions, the phone might come out of the case during use. That would be really bad!

I used it once last night, and the case worked fine. I'll report back if this becomes an issue, but no one else has reported here that their phone popped out of the case, so I'll try not to think about it.

By the way, the build quality of the case and the Velcro strap is very high - something I've come to expect and appreciate in all the MediaBridge products I've purchased through Amazon.
on May 9, 2014
I really like this armband. the plastic piece does not twist like others. the phone is very secure in the case and does not come loose. The only thing that may be a problem with others is the armband may be a little small for those with large biceps. I have 12 inch biceps and have about two inches to spare for securing to the velcro. But, like I said, I really like this armband.
on May 7, 2014
The one I bought before ripped my screen prottector, which was an expensive one. This one is very smooth, easy and confortable.. Thank you Mediabridge. I also purchased Auxiliary (sound) cables form Mediabridge and I was stunned by their quality. 5 stars
on May 7, 2014
This arm band is perfect and is exactly what I was looking for. I'm able to get to the buttons on my phone easily and I like that there's nothing covering the screen of my phone. Easy to get your phone in and out of too. I would definitely recommend this item.
on April 27, 2014
Great product, works well. Fits my phone and the armband is strong. I use mainly at the gym, not running and the case holds the
Phone well. I don't use the screen cover just because I never use them, but it was nice to have it.
on January 25, 2014
Got this armband for the Galaxy S4 yesterday and attempted to put the screen protector on. To be fair, it said to apply it to the phone in a dust-free area. As my cleanroom is non-existent, I had to attempt to apply it in my living room. I made sure my phone was perfectly clean with the nice little microfiber cloth that was included. I take the first protective layer off the sticky side and try to apply it to my phone. Of course it doesn't line up right, to I try again. Bubble. Around a dust speck. I peel up, try to remove the dust with the microfiber cloth, but it's stuck to the sticky side of the screen protector. The microfiber cloth can't seem to remove the dust speck, so I peel it completely off and try to rub it off. Needless to say, this process is repeated until the screen protector is covered in dust. Here's a hint: rubbing alcohol doesn't get rid of the dust and breaks down the adhesive. But whatever, it's just some cheap screen protector that would have been nice, but is not wholly necessary.

The silicone case holds the phone securely, but the silicone at the top covers most of the pull down menu area and the two silicone strips between the buttons at the bottom made it hard to touch the buttons there. There's a barely noticable textured area to indicate where the volume or power buttons are, so you just have to press around until you get what you want. The armband itself is pretty comfortable. The velcro only poked me a little if I didn't align it perfectly with the band. It seems pretty durable and will get the job done.
on April 29, 2014
Easy to use, holds the phone snuggly. Wish it could hold a key also. Phone might come of off it with extremely vigorous exercise