Shop Now May4th Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite

on February 26, 2014
I love these shoes - they're cool, cute, comfortable and fit well. I now own 3 pair of Toms and will continue purchasing. I've had many compliments on this particular style as it doesn't seem to be easily available in stores so they are definitely unusual.
on July 12, 2014
I love Toms and these are no exception. They run a tad large. I usually take a 5.5 but ordered a 5 in these and I'm glad I did. They are so pretty. They are not as red as they look in the picture. In fact, they're not red at all. The colors are an equal amount of medium blue, hot pink, goldish yellow, emerald green, cream. I love them.
on June 1, 2014
I love these Tom's. This is my first pair. They are so comfortable. They do have an arch support. I wore them to the first time to a farmer's market and shopping--walked for hours and they were perfectly comfortable. My daughter told me the canvas tends to stretch a bit and to buy a half size smaller than my usual size and that has worked out beautifully. This particular style is very pretty. The colors will go with reds, blues, and browns very nicely. Again, I love them.
on June 19, 2014
The shoes are fine but the width is not going to work . I get fed up with the sizing because my foot is not narrow, not everyone has narrow feet. I have a medium length but my width with a high arch makes the bridge of my foot taller. Hardly anything fits hard to find shoes at least cute ones that fit right.
on July 2, 2015
I love these toms, but they were not black as shown. It was okay for me because I actually like the colors I got better than them just being black. But they don't even have any black on them it's all dark grey. I do really like these ones though over the canvas ones, much sturdier and I havent poked a hole through them like all the canvas pairs I've had.
on February 27, 2014
I've owned a couple pairs of Toms now, and this Nepal Weave pattern is my favorite! I'm inevitably frustrated by the fit--which is VERY narrow, and always have to order half a size up. Even then, it takes a few wears for the fabric to stretch enough to be comfortable, and of course of I've got inches of empty space at the end.
on July 17, 2014
I ordered my normal size and it was too big so I would recommend maybe a .5 size down. I would have had to pay shipping to return it so I am just going to try to sell it on ebay so I don't lose money.
on March 4, 2014
Loved the shoe just too big! I ended up sending them back to get a smaller size. I had seen many reviews saying to get a size bigger that you normally would. But I just needed my usual size (7.5). I ordered the normal size and they fit great. They are so comfortable!
on March 14, 2014
Very Good shoe. I ordered a half size smaller after reading the reviews. The 7.5 is snug but I think after wearing them around the house for a few days, they will stretch enough to be perfectly fitted to my foot. The arch feels good and the pleated toe box is great for comfy toes. I don't have chunky feet so getting the 7.5 was a good idea. But if you have wider or chunky feet, I don't think the half size smaller would be a good.
on March 30, 2014
Obviously they were perfect because they are the brand name Toms, so you know what to expect with them. Shipped very fast, a little big, but I prefer my shoes to be a bit bigger than smaller. Love them.