Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 19, 2014
Loved the style and color but item smelled awful. I even washed it to see if I could remove flammable smell and that did not work. Going to return it and hopeful replacement will not smell!
on July 28, 2014
I thought that this product was worth buying. It looks good and it's warm and functional. However, I think the picture is misleading. I thought that I was supposed to receive 4 - one in each color, but I only received 1 and it's black. Also, it really doesn't extend down the neck as far as the picture makes it look. It just barely covers the neck and doesn't cover the upper neck-shoulder margin at all. It works fine if you're wear a fleece with a collar over it though.
on June 6, 2014
They are very nice and do a good job. Of keeping. Cold air from getting. Into your face if are are try to keep the wind our of your face
on August 29, 2014
Excellent product, I can shovel the snow in the driveway all day in cold winter weather.