Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

Price:$37.99 - $69.00

on February 20, 2015
I ordered one size smaller than I usually wear because so many reviewers wrote that these shorts ran large. Not so in my case - too snug even with the stretch in the material. I prefer my denim to have structure; these shorts do not. The hem line above the knees 'flared' out; My preference is a tapered/tailored look.
on March 21, 2014
I like the style, fit, and color of these shorts. The only problem is that they're a little longer than I like, even though I'm 5'7". I'm keeping them and will wear them with the cuffs rolled up.
on June 3, 2014
I rated these shorts 5 stars because they are just the cute, casual and comfortable shorts I really wear all summer long. They have that breezy summer feel but the right amount of coverage so I don't feel too exposed. I wore them to the beach last weekend, as well as to lunch with some old friends the previous week.
Because they are NYDJ brand, they are very comfortable and shaping. I got the dark wash and plan to get the lighter wash as well. I throw on just about any blouse or tee shirt and I'm set!
on March 8, 2014
I love these shorts. I wear an 18, not an easy size to find shorts that fit well. The material is soft but thick, the fit is perfect. There is just enough spandex in them to make them fit well and be very comfortable. I would buy these shorts again, highly recommend them.
on March 2, 2016
If you have a figure like the model, no hips, thin legs, and you like tight fitting shorts then you will like these. The material is thin and somewhat stretchy. I was hoping for something a little looser and more comfortable. I sent them back.
on June 24, 2014
I rated these shorts 5 stars because they are just the cute, casual and comfortable shorts I really wear all summer long. They have that breezy summer feel but the right amount of coverage so I don't feel too exposed. I wore them to a casual lunchtime concert and lunch with some old friends.
Because they are NYDJ brand, they are very comfortable and shaping. I bought the same shorts in the dark wash (enzyme) last month and liked them so much I bought the lighter "Maryland" wash. I just add a blouse or tee, and I'm all set!
on July 15, 2015
I am a NYDJ fan. Jeans, shorts and capris. They are the only brand that I can order online and virtually guarantee they will fit my curvy hips and thighs without gapping in the back or sitting too low.
on February 4, 2015
If you know NYDJ brand you know that you have to order a size smaller. But never disappointed. These shorts hug your body but never too tight or binding. Gently hugs, never squeezes. Great quality and style.
on August 2, 2014
If you're tired of the jean search, please try NYDJ. I hesitated buying these with out trying them on first, however since Amazon makes returns so easy, it was a no brainer to take a chance. Great decision, they perfectly (!) and the dark wash can be dressed up or down. Order one size down and look fabulous.
on June 20, 2014
Ordered size 8 and found the stretch was SO much! Ordered size six and dit was better but the lightweight material made them feel sloppy after a couple ofhours. Waistband rolls. High price tag due to brand and not quality of product,

See 1 answered question