Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 26, 2013
There is NO way I can put this on my baby! I smelled a strong chemical odor before opening the individual packaging. When I held them up to my nose, wow, very strong! And I got a headache almost immediately after. I can't imagine putting this on my baby, are you kidding me? And it's sent directly from China, so who knows what the heck it is. No thank you. I threw them all away.
33 comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2014
When I got pregnant, I had thought if I did have a girl I wouldn't put her in bows or anything because I thought they were silly. Then, we found out we were having a girl. She is now almost 2 months old and I think bows and headbands are the cutest things! I ordered these and so glad that I did. I love the colors, very pretty! I love that there are lighter and darker shades which helps match them to an outfit. Very pleased with this purchase! I included a picture of my daughter wearing the orange one! They are great quality and to not leave marks on her head! Awesome!!
review image
on March 5, 2014
You stole my photo and headband from my etsy store and to claim it as yours ? I AM FURIOUS .
[...]
THIS IS MY PHOTO AND YOU HAVE ILLEGALLY CROPPED OUT THE PHOTOGRAPHERS NAME AND HAVE BLURRED OUT MY RHINESTONE ON MY BOW - COME UP WITH YOUR OWN IDEAS . YOU HAVE BROKEN THE LAW NOT ONLY WITH ME BUT WITH THE PHOTOGRAPHER AND DO YOU THINK THE MOM WANTS THEIR BABY ALL OVER CHINA TO SELL HEADBANDS . IM BRINGING YOU DOWN . ALSO CONTACTING AMAZON .
55 comments| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 31, 2013
These laces look terrible... They are soo ugly that I cannot even put on my baby to take a picture... Also, it smells very strong.
on February 15, 2014
Love these headbands & bows. We go to church at least once a week and I wanted my granddaughter to have a bow to go with her pretty dresses. Couldn't decide so it was nice to be able to buy multiples for such a great price.
on November 18, 2013
GREAT DEAL FOR THE PRICE THEY FIT PERFECT THESE ARE LARGE FLOWERS SO IF YOU ARE CONCIOUS ABOUT SIZE THEN THESE ARE FOR YOU THE COLORS ARE PRETTY AND YOU GET EVERY COLOR IN THE PICTURE AND THE GREAT PART IS YOU CAN TAKE THE FLOWER OFF AND USE JUST THE HEADBAND OR MATCH WITH ANOTHER COLOR
on April 17, 2014
They are very pretty, they did arrive all flat, but I took a damp towel and threw them all with the damp towel in the dryer and they all fluffed up, beautiful. thank you!
on March 8, 2014
These bows are so entirely cute! I just love putting them on our month old. They're so soft, she doesn't mind them at all. They're hot glued on, rather than having a clip. My bundle came with 2 purples and no brown which is not a problem because I love purple but it's something to look out for when you order.
review image
on October 29, 2013
These were awesome they arrived over 2 weeks before they were supposed to be here and it was quite a nice surprise they are great quality and flowers came with no flaws at all and best yet they are interchanging!!! I love it!! Flowers are big so if you don't want big don't buy but in my opinion not too big :) Also came individually wrapped and neatly stacked in the bubble envelope I am beyond pleased!!!
on June 1, 2014
I love these headbands, my only complaint is that they stick up too far from the head (if that makes any sense...). I love the colors and they look great otherwise! They fit my two month old and I can see that I'll be getting many more months out of them.
review image review image