Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on January 29, 2014
This plus size shirt is just beautiful I ordered an electric blue and black Very comfortable you might want to order 2 sizes up though if you like it a little loose I don't like tight fitting clothing That's what I did and it fits perfect Us USA women might be bigger but we are beautiful :)
0Comment112 of 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2014
The only thing I can say is I ordered size 20/22 and got 22/24 and it fit nice.a nice mistake .colors were nice I got the blue,black.One did smell like someone had smoked around it so I need to wash it before I can wear it.
0Comment65 of 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2013
I really like it, the way it feels and the way it fits, but it smelled awful. I threw it in some cold water and dried on a hanger like the directions said to do and the hem came out of it. I'm not a happy camper.
11 comment88 of 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2014
it came unhemmed, and it was starting to ravel so I had to hem it myself. It would have been nice to know it was coming that way. Otherwise the style and color matched what I expected it to look like and the size was true to size. Fabric was very nice.
0Comment46 of 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2014
I received the two tunics unfinished. Not to mention they had a stinch of nasty odor to both of them. The hem lines had a raw cut edge. They were not sewed edges. To top that I had to immediately throw them in the washer because of the smell! I am totally not happy with this purchase!!!! I spent $29.98 on the two tunics and had to wash them and have to pay a seamstress to sew the hems before I wear them. So I have decided I am going to donate them to goodwill. Not worth $ wise to spend more money. SO NOT HAPPY!!!!
33 comments110 of 124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2014
Love this tunic...great length...fabulous material with just enough stretch...can be worn casual or dressed up with some silver jewelry...easy care...would highly recommend. My only wish is that it also came in a long sleeve version.
0Comment29 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2014
I first ordered this top in the blue color and it is navy in color. The hem is unfinished but it doesn't distract from the overall beauty of the top - it actually isn't even noticeable and hangs very nicely. Really nice fabric - light weight but not sheer. I love the 3/4 length sleeve as I can wear it into spring. I ordered my normal size but was sent a size larger (all three of them), so I believe they just "size up" for American women. It fits perfectly and is very, very flattering. Again, I bought it in black and grey as well. None of the three had the odor problem mentioned by another reviewer. Wish it came in more colors!
22 comments37 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 18, 2014
Well mine fits great and is made with awesome material. Mine did not smell like the other reviews state. Mine was in a sealed bag. I rinse my new cloths in fabric softener by hand and hang anyways. I want more diff colors cant wait!!!! P.S. very stretchy!!!!!! Yes!
11 comment49 of 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 6, 2014
My first complaint would be that it took so long to get here. I ordered on January 23rd and it just got here today (March 6th). There's a reason I don't usually order things that aren't Prime, and now I'm remembering why.

I originally ordered this shirt because the picture depicted the proper green to wear underneath one of my Seahawks Jerseys. The picture shows a lime/kelly green color. What I got is more of a jade color. It's a pretty color, but not what I thought I was ordering.

I ordered a 20/22 and what I got was a 22/24.

Along with several other reviewers, this shirt came with an unfinished hem. I mean straight cut fabric. I wish I had read the other reviews.

I really don't like leaving negative reviews since so many people only say something when it's negative, but I really wish I had read the other reviews before ordering. In order to return or exchange this, it would cost me more than I spent originally as it would be a package going to the UK.

This is truly a buyer beware item.
on December 29, 2013
I love the asymmetrical hem, it gives me a bit more coverage for my tummy. A V-neckline would have been much more flattering, but I have a tailor who can fix it up for a minimal fee. Little snug across the bust, but not much.